Trusted Contributor

Re: A Question About Jennifer and Ben (I know. Again? But I am getting a weird vibe)

@meem120 

AND......from what I read, he is a HEAVY SMOKER!!!

That would be a deal breaker for me....I simply can't imagine having close physical contact with a smoker.  

Respected Contributor

Re: A Question About Jennifer and Ben (I know. Again? But I am getting a weird vibe)

he just never looks happy - jmo... moody

Honored Contributor

NEVER THOUGHT I'D SEE THIS

I just decided to see what Page Six had for my curious self, and behold, there was Ben pictured after he donned a beret while on his latest honeymoon shopping expedition with Jennifer.  She seems to be able to bring out his playful side, no?   

I have nothing more to say about this -- only that his ability to be this frivolous surprises me.  Maybe Jen is able to push him into enjoying life. 

Ben's Beret! Ben Affleck Jokingly Tries on Hat During ...

Trusted Contributor

@mspatmac   Sounds like the definition of ADDICTION.

I remember that hit song:  "Addicted to Love"....(am humming it right now) LOL

Regular Contributor

I wish them well but I'll be surprised if it lasts. They seem very different.

He never looks happy. Time will tell.

Respected Contributor

Nope!

Respected Contributor

I wish them happiness, the same as I would to any newlywed couple, famous or not. 

That picture with Ben in the beret, the expression on his face, reminds me of the way a cat or dog would look, trying to tolerate being dressed up because he loves you and is trying to please.

Esteemed Contributor

@pdlinda 

I remember it well and now can't get it out of my head LOL

Trusted Contributor

@mspatmac YAH....Robert Palmer with those heavily made-up chorus girls.  I just watched the video...A lot of memories...

Esteemed Contributor

@pdlinda wrote:

@mspatmac YAH....Robert Palmer with those heavily made-up chorus girls.  I just watched the video...A lot of memories...

@pdlinda OMG I did the same thing.  I enjoy watching old videos.  What legs those girls had.