Honored Contributor

Re: A Million Little Things

[ Edited ]

I find it extremely unbelievable how Eddie was discharged from the hospital without any follow-up.  He may have had some physical therapy but not enough to be independent and left alone.

This family seems to lack support, counseling, and adaptive techniques for Eddie. 

Now they are going to have a home health assistant-after the wheelchair fiasco-and who didn't see that one coming.

Maggie-yeah, whatever.

Rome is out of control.  I get the disappointment but he seems to want a baby just to have a baby-and no baby doesn't mean he and Regina are not a family.  Sheesh already.  Go volunteer as a Big Brother or something.

I never bought into Regina's change of mind about having a child.  She was quite insistent that it wasn't her thing and now we have two people who seem to want a baby for two different reasons.

Delilah-yeah, double whatever.  Go comb your hair.  LOL

Katherine is still the most reasonable adult here.

And let's not draw out Alex's father in his red truck.  The suspense is not killing me.  LOL

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Both this show and This is Us--- I'm not really that into either one this season.  I realize it's just t.v. and they want to make all this drama and things to be interesting but I'm just finding most of the characters annoying and so self-absorbed, etc.  All that stuff about Maggie and the new roommate --- gag!  And looking in that trunk and playing with all of that person's personal belongings --- ridiculous --- and real adult!  Then, there's Delilah boo-hooing over her dead husband's picture and acting like they were the perfect married couple --- uh --- what about her having the affair with one of his best friends and having a baby with him --- I think she left that part out!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

does anyone think that rome is going to get involved with the actress that wants to be in his movie?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Regina it overly dramatic about the lost out on baby.. She's behaving as though they had him, cared for him for months only to have to return him to the birth mother. 

I know of no one actually wanting a baby who would turn one down. They would look on it as the child they were meant to have and consider themselves blessed.

Super Contributor

@sunshine45 

I was thinking that the entire time.  I think Rome is losing it with everything going on in his life.  The first episode of this season is really falling short.  I hope it picks up in a better direction as I loved the first two seasons.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

does anyone think that rome is going to get involved with the actress that wants to be in his movie?

@sunshine45 That would not surprise me one bit! I just for some reason don't like Regina's character this season so far anyway! So far this season isn't that great, although I know it just started! lol..... 

Honored Contributor

I don't feel like I'm captivated by any of the storylines this season.  I found that I was doing other things while watching this latest episode yesterday.

The guy who plays the London roommate - I like seeing him in another comedy so I kinda hope he fits in somehow. But them being so far away it's kind of like somebody else said - why is she even on the show anymore.  Clearly she's still in love with (can't remember his name), but something either needs to happen or nothing is happening.

I really liked this show, going in, so I think it needs to go somewhere or it feels like a dead end at this point.

Esteemed Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

Regina it overly dramatic about the lost out on baby.. She's behaving as though they had him, cared for him for months only to have to return him to the birth mother. 

I know of no one actually wanting a baby who would turn one down. They would look on it as the child they were meant to have and consider themselves blessed.

@occasionalrain  I can see her mourning the child in this way-  the baby wasn't with her physically. But the child was fully and completely with her emotionally.

She and Rome needed to talk about this more instead of making assumptions  about each other!  As I watched the episode I immediately thought 'serious communication issues'...

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

@occasionalrain   Correct me if my memory fails me but didn't Regina not want to have a bio baby???

Didn't she change her mind when she saw Rome talk PJ out of jumping off the roof-realizing how much of a good father he could be?

So he "made" her want this?

I could see if they went through failed pregnancies and the sorrow.

I could see after that they decided adoption would be better and then that sorrow, too.

This whole baby storyline makes no sense.

Rome is totally unfit to be a father.  Regina didn't want to carry a child and now is mourning the loss of adoption.

What.

I find the whole storyline about these two nonsensical.

And who the heck is running that restaurtant now???  Elves???

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I don't feel like I'm captivated by any of the storylines this season.  I found that I was doing other things while watching this latest episode yesterday.

The guy who plays the London roommate - I like seeing him in another comedy so I kinda hope he fits in somehow. But them being so far away it's kind of like somebody else said - why is she even on the show anymore.  Clearly she's still in love with (can't remember his name), but something either needs to happen or nothing is happening.

I really liked this show, going in, so I think it needs to go somewhere or it feels like a dead end at this point.

I think I'm going to delete this show from my recording schedule.  I can't handle the whining and angst anymore.  I'm exposed to enough of that attitude in daily life now, I don't care to watch it for entertainment.

I gave up on This Is Us a few episodes into this season too.