Contributor

Re: A Million Little Things SEASON 3, FALL 2020

I think the driver of the truck looked like the father of the girl who died.....just saying.

Trusted Contributor

I really liked the first season of this program but I'm not as interested as I was so far this year.

Honored Contributor

@PhoebeDragon1 wrote:

I think the driver of the truck looked like the father of the girl who died.....just saying.

Yes, we are to assume that is who he is. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@naturalfan wrote:

I really liked the first season of this program but I'm not as interested as I was so far this year.

Totally agree with you. Was really into the series when it first came out. Now.....well, let me just say that I think they ALL need a lot of therapy. So sorry to say that too, because it was/is a good premise for a program. I just get so tired of all their problems...problems that many of them bring upon themselves.

Honored Contributor

Last night we saw Regina on social media presumably looking at pics of the baby she thought was going to be hers and Rome's which seems to verify her statement she's grieving their loss of that baby. At this point Rome is irritating me more than Regina. He frequently makes assumptions which usually are wrong. If he thought she had thrown/given away the baby stuff, why not ask rather than accusing her. I loved when she showed him the key to their storage unit. Not sure he's ready for fatherhood.

As for Maggie and her roommate, one of them should have realized at some point what they were doing was wrong.

Katherine continues to be my favorite of the original group. Glad she has a friend, Darcy, outside that circle of codependents whose main alliance is to Katherine.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I haven't watched this weeks episode yet, will try to catch it this weekend!

Honored Contributor

@Tique  No surprise, Maggie was the one who passed off the shelter dog as Collen, the owner's lost dog so opening and exploring a stranger's trunk wouldn't give her pause.

Respected Contributor

I will just say it.  This is a bunch of self pitying morons.

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

@Tique  No surprise, Maggie was the one who passed off the shelter dog as Collen, the owner's lost dog so opening and exploring a stranger's trunk wouldn't give her pause.

@occasionalrain   you are absolutely right. Thanks for reminding me of that.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

Way too much Maggie in this episode, and she doesn't need to be in it at all as far as I'm concerned. If she's going to end up moving back to Boston just bring back the character then.

As soon as Theo got in that wheelchair I knew exactly what was going to happen.  I know that Katherine was supposed to be in a big rush to get out the door, but no one would leave their paralyzed husband alone all day without making sure he had everything he needed within arm's reach.  

Delilah is going to ask Regina to watch her baby for "a few weeks"?  No problem, Delilah.