Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

Regina always irritates me, as does Maggie.

Eddie just got out of the hospital and this mindless group decided to make a day of it.

I would think in reality, a person now facing a life changing handicap like Eddie would be sent from the hospital to a rehab center for a while, not straight home. both he and his family need to know how to care for him. 

@Shelbelle We saw Eddie maybe a month had passed, was he leaving the hospital or a rehab?

Respected Contributor

Re: A Million Little Things SEASON 3, FALL 2020

I wondered the same thing....

Honored Contributor

I didn't get the impression he had been to a rehab, I dont think it was mentioned. 

Honored Contributor

some hospitals have rehab facilities on a different floor within the hospital. no need to go somewhere else.

my moms friend recently had knee replacement surgery at the age of 90. she stayed in the hospital through her entire rehab.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

some hospitals have rehab facilities on a different floor within the hospital. no need to go somewhere else.

my moms friend recently had knee replacement surgery at the age of 90. she stayed in the hospital through her entire rehab.

Hi, Sun, yes i know in my area both Northwest and Sinai have rehabs within the hospitals.  

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle 

Not so sure he was in the hosptial for a month, it might of been rehab, he seemed pretty skiiled at moving around 

@Shelbelle wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

Regina always irritates me, as does Maggie.

Eddie just got out of the hospital and this mindless group decided to make a day of it.

I would think in reality, a person now facing a life changing handicap like Eddie would be sent from the hospital to a rehab center for a while, not straight home. both he and his family need to know how to care for him. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

I want to know how Eddie with a knowed addiction is offered oxycodone? I have family and friends who couldn't get pain killers for broken bones and other ailments. My own DH has to jump through hoops to get 40 tramadol every 60 days.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@sunshine45   This is true but Eddie had the same nurse after surgery and a month later when discharged.  It seemed to just skip over from waking up from surgery to leaving in the wheelchair with the brace on his upper body.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

The whole Eddie drama was unrealistic to me for a few reasons but I'll let that go since nothing is realistic with this whole group.

I couldn't believe how they were saying how much Maggie helped each one of them.  Whaaaa???  She couldn't find her own rear with both hands and no way she's a professional therapist. 

Katherine is still the only adult I like.  I'm not feeling the connection to Eddie anymore, either.  That scene was soppy and let's throw in the red truck just for kicks and giggles at the end.  Yeesh.

Regina changing her mind to adopt - I never felt she was really into it and I think she should have been left alone to run her restaurant and not get pulled into the adoption scene.  And you don't just pick another baby like choosing a new bunch of carrots. Rome's desperation is getting.....desperate.

Gary-yeah. Whatever.

Deliliah-yeah. Double whatever.

And yet I continue to watch.  LOL

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

@Estates wrote:

I want to know how Eddie with a knowed addiction is offered oxycodone? I have family and friends who couldn't get pain killers for broken bones and other ailments. My own DH has to jump through hoops to get 40 tramadol every 60 days.

@Estates I'm thinking they'll revisit his addiction issues at some point.