Honored Contributor

I agree about the storyline with Sophie.  It was true to life and hard to watch her struggle.

As far as Tyrell, let's just throw in another issue that was handled unrealistically and unfortunately I can say no more about his mother's situation here.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Frequent Contributor

I am also finding the Target store product placement in every episode tiresome.  It is so annoying.  Last few weeks somebody comes home from shopping with a giant Target reusable shopping bag loaded with something.   Last week Roman is doing curbside pickup with the Target app. Like I need the camera to show him using the app 🙄. There has to be some money dropped by Target for this "exclusive privilege "😊

I am a Target shopper and use the store often but I just find this obvious product placement so annoying.  It adds nothing to any storyline. Can't wait to see who else follows this trend in network TV shows🤣

Honored Contributor

@last mango wrote:

I am also finding the Target store product placement in every episode tiresome.  It is so annoying.  Last few weeks somebody comes home from shopping with a giant Target reusable shopping bag loaded with something.   Last week Roman is doing curbside pickup with the Target app. Like I need the camera to show him using the app 🙄. There has to be some money dropped by Target for this "exclusive privilege "😊

I am a Target shopper and use the store often but I just find this obvious product placement so annoying.  It adds nothing to any storyline. Can't wait to see who else follows this trend in network TV shows🤣

@last mango   you are right. I think it was last week when Regina came home with a bag from Target for Tyrell. It contained a DVD and a fitbit watch so he wouldn't miss another call from his mom.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

SATC used to show lots of Bed Bath and Beyond bags. 

Honored Contributor

I'm not finding myself really enthralled with the show these days.   I just watched the current episode this morning and, for a minute there in one scene, I thought I was looking at Morgan Freeman!   Until he spoke I was convinced that was him.

I think that was about the most exciting part of the episode, so that's not a good sign.  

Honored Contributor

Watched over the weekend, and it was a decent episode....I wonder when Delilah will be back and what kind of storyline will she have? Looks like a full blown affair will be starting as well......???? 

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched this week's episode. The switch to Wednesday still keeps throwing me. I do know what part of this week's show was about so I expect to see another thread. I'll leave it at that.

Honored Contributor

The online summary of last night's show was misleading. The issue I expected people to complain about [not me] was mentioned in the last minutes of the show. I thought it as well as the entire show was well done.

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched yet.  I am normally up until 11 but DH goes to bed at 10 or shortly thereafter and he likes this too so I just wait and watch with him.

Honored Contributor

Somewhat contrived and predictable.

Alan was miscast, the actor playing him seems too old and not attractive enough to make an affair believable. There is something distasteful about it.