Honored Contributor

Still reminds me so much of the old Thirtysomething. 

Honored Contributor

Delilah is one of those women who play the helpless game and men often fall for playing their savior. Kathrine fell into the mommy role with Eddie, giving him instructions. It was emasculating and made him an easy target for Delilah.

The Delilahs are users; tears are their friend.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the show but sometimes its way too dramatic over nothing. Maggie needs to build a bridge and get over it already!!

Honored Contributor

Anyone watch last night? I don't sometimes like Delilah's character, but I can understand her not wanting to tell her kids about the baby just yet. They have just lost their father, and a lot has happened in their lives, and to disrupt it even more this quickly could be disastrous for them....So I understand her not wanting to say anything just yet....

I understand Katherine and what she is saying as well, but she has to understand about Delilah's older children and the effect this could have on them with this news.I can't believe what Maggie pulled with that dog switch........

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Anyone watch last night? I don't sometimes like Delilah's character, but I can understand her not wanting to tell her kids about the baby just yet. They have just lost their father, and a lot has happened in their lives, and to disrupt it even more this quickly could be disastrous for them....So I understand her not wanting to say anything just yet....

I understand Katherine and what she is saying as well, but she has to understand about Delilah's older children and the effect this could have on them with this news.I can't believe what Maggie pulled with that dog switch........

I agree!!

Honored Contributor

I think what Maggie did was very commendable, it was a win win situation in the end. 

Honored Contributor

Delilah should have thought about the effects her actions were gong to have on her children before she had an affair with her husband's best friend. Of course she didn't know Jon was going to kill himself but secrets have a way of coming out. If they do it now, they can control how it comes out.

Now that Rome and Regina know PJ is Jon's son, his children are going to have to deal with that also because I don't think PJ is going to keep that information to himself.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Delilah should have thought about the effects her actions were gong to have on her children before she had an affair with her husband's best friend. Of course she didn't know Jon was going to kill himself but secrets have a way of coming out. If they do it now, they can control how it comes out.

Now that Rome and Regina know PJ is Jon's son, his children are going to have to deal with that also because I don't think PJ is going to keep that information to himself.

@Tique . I see your point as well. I am just trying to see it from the children's point. i know they are older, but it could have disastrous effects depending on how it is all handled.....They would be smart to handle it though before anything gets out and they hear it visa gossip versus the truth from the adults...PJ won't be quiet, so now that is a whole other issue-Wow! Lots going on this season! 

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

In the picture of the missing dog it appeared  he had a heavy chain about his neck. Not good. Why would he run away if he were happy there? He didn't go far from his home with Gary, only into the basement.

@occasionalrain, dogs don't have the ability to reason. If they are runners, they are going to run.  They don't stop and think about how happy they are.

My dog is a runner.  It's in her breed.  She was picked up by the dog warden as a stray, running loose.  Then she was pulled from the pound by a rescue group and I adopted her from the group.  But I have to be super careful or she will take off.  She slipped her leash/collar twice and took off running.     

Honored Contributor

Re: A Million Little Things SEASON 2

[ Edited ]

I haven't seen the show last night.

But regarding Eddie.  Perhaps what we didn't see (or did we and I missed it), is that Katherine and Eddie had decided that since Katherine was an attorney and well paid, she would work and Eddie would be a stay at home dad.  If that was their choice, you can't fault Eddie for just giving out a few lessons.  

Every family doesn't have the mom staying home with the kids, or both working.  Heck, there is a host on QVC, maybe more than one, who recently talked about her husband giving up his career and she is the worker and he's a stay at home dad.