Honored Contributor

I'm neither surprised nor disappointed in Gary. We've known who he is since the show began.

I am disappointed in Maggie. She started the whole thing with her and Delilah going out. She seems to be encouraging Delilah to turn the one night stand into something else; however I've noticed Maggie's not engaging in that risky behavior. What's up with that? Delilah should have enough sense to think for herself so she is by no means blameless.

I really wish they would stay away from Rome's dad. He doesn't seem to bring anything to the show other than filling time.

"What If I Fall?

Oh My Darling, What If You Fly?"

Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Does anybody know who the guy was playing the guy Delilah was with from the bar?   I watched through the end credits, with guest stars listed, but no name looked familar, yet HE looked very familiar to me.

@chickenbutt - He looked very familiar to me too and couldn't remember where I had seen him before.  After searching, found he  was in the Bravo show Imposters a few years ago, which I had watched.  It was a good show.

Honored Contributor

This group is so civil to one another. Katherine is okay with Delilah having an affair and baby with her husband Eddie, they are like BFFs! Maggie who was brought into this group by Gary, is still with the group even though she and Gary broke up. Won't it be awkward when Gary brings someone he is dating into the group and Maggie is still there?

Honored Contributor

Did I miss anything in he last 10 minutes? I fell asleep and missed the last 10.  To me Gary is very immature acting.Nice enough as a friend, but immature.....Maggie needs to move along....

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Did I miss anything in he last 10 minutes? I fell asleep and missed the last 10.  To me Gary is very immature acting.Nice enough as a friend, but immature.....Maggie needs to move along....

You can easily read an online summary or watch the last frame of it online on the abc website. I do that all the time if I fall asleep.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Gary called the mother of the kid he met at laser tag to ask her out ( he went out with the girl who worked at the laser tag but broke it off). The gang went on a road trip, Katherine was offered a space to open up her own law office ( Delilah and Regina). Sophie forgave Eddie ( she took him to the cemetery).

Regular Contributor

Re: A Million Little Things

[ Edited ]

I tolerated the first season and now I'm done.  Immature and weepy characters aren't a draw for me.  I'm amazed it hasn't been cancelled yet.   They definitely need help from the writers of THIS IS US.  

Honored Contributor

This show works for me, I love soap opera plots, rather than violence on TV. 

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Gary called the mother of the kid he met at laser tag to ask her out ( he went out with the girl who worked at the laser tag but broke it off). The gang went on a road trip, Katherine was offered a space to open up her own law office ( Delilah and Regina). Sophie forgave Eddie ( she took him to the cemetery).

@Jordan2 . Thank you Jordan2. Appreciate it!

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't approve Regina and  Rome to adopt a baby. She's too busy and he's just unstable. Rome's father is psychologically abusive and another waste of air time. 

Still, this group makes one appreciate their own friends who seem so normal by comparison.