Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 

so rome had no idea that that sweater was actually NOT jons?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Cakers3 

so rome had no idea that that sweater was actually NOT jons?

@sunshine45   No.  Rome did not know.  Since PJ stole it from Delilah's house it was assumed to be Jon's.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

thanks for all of the clarifications @Cakers3 !

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

And  knowing this show- they'll probably change it up again!  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

This from the TV Guide, "Jeers to A Million Little Things for committing a huge no-no. Sure, Gary (James Roday) loves his giant dog Colin, and it was tragic to find out that the Mastiff was actually an elderly widow's lost pet. But to allow Maggie (Allison Miller) to give the woman a look-alike pooch from the pound and secretly keep Colin? That is not a good boy, Gary".

Honored Contributor

I caught up on all my recorded episodes this afternoon and I hate Delilah more than ever. I wish Kathrine would slap her.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I caught up on all my recorded episodes this afternoon and I hate Delilah more than ever. I wish Kathrine would slap her.

@QVCkitty1  all the characters are dysfunctional -- in their own way! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Gary had nothing to do with it; it was all Maggie and he only found out after it was accomplished. Agree that he wasn't appalled nor tried to right the wrong but he's only an accomplice after the fact not a co-conspirator.

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@QVCkitty1  all the characters are dysfunctional -- in their own way! Woman LOL

@Ibby114 , Katherine saved that woman's house, when she cheated with her husband, and then she questioned whether or not she, Katherine, is a good person. Everything revolves around  Delilah, can't stand her.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Delilia's friends take her daughter into their home and then she shows up insisting on seeing her after she was told not to come. She's so self centered and entitled. Her daughter isn't any better but her age gives her some excuse.