Honored Contributor

That Gary is obnoxious. I can't see that D & E's affair is any of his business. 

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

I think it is all their biz in a tight group like they are, and especially if it contributed to their friends suicide, and now their relationships with D and E.

Honored Contributor

Re: A Million Little Things

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

So I don't approve of the affair between Eddie and Delilah, and don't get me wrong, I don't feel sorry for either of them, but why is Eddie taking more of the heat for the affair than Delilah is? There is enough blame to go around for both but I feel like Delilah is getting more of a pass ( maybe because she is now a widow). Now that everyone knows, it will be interesting to see how everyone moves on from it.

It seems like Eddie is taking more heat from the men, mainly Gary, and Deliliah's taking more heat from some of the women, specifically Regina... That said, it isn't for me to approve or not, but I do understand... They both found themselves in marriages that weren't working... They went about addressing it in the wrong way, perhaps, but stuff happens, both in the real world and on scripted TV... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: A Million Little Things

[ Edited ]

@occasionalrain wrote:

I agree @occasionalrain... He's the weak link for me... I'm bordering on not being able to stand him... Added to that, the actor consistently overacts and is just not appealing on any level... I'm still trying to figure out what Maggie sees in him...

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

I think it is all their biz in a tight group like they are, and especially if it contributed to their friends suicide, and now their relationships with D and E.

They might all have a stake, but none of them, him included, needs to set themselves up to be judge, jury and executioner... His self-righteous indignation, over-reaction and utter refusal to even try to understand the situation Eddie, also his friend, found himself in is more than a bit hard to take... 

Honored Contributor

Now that the secret is out, I'm curious to find out what Ashley is up to...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

They might all have a stake, but none of them, him included, needs to set themselves up to be judge, jury and executioner... His self-righteous indignation, over-reaction and utter refusal to even try to understand the situation Eddie, also his friend, found himself in is more than a bit hard to take... 

It figures that Gary, the person who has been the most resistant to  having a long term relationship, would be the most accusatory. The others have been through the ups and downs that one encounters in a marriage or any kind of committed relationship so eventually they'll be less judgemental and maybe even forgiving.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

It figures that Gary, the person who has been the most resistant to  having a long term relationship, would be the most accusatory. The others have been through the ups and downs that one encounters in a marriage or any kind of committed relationship so eventually they'll be less judgemental and maybe even forgiving.

Or understanding... or at least be willing to make some sort of effort to try to understand... Meanwhile, there he is, standing on his high horse because he just doesn't get it... Also interesting that he seemingly can have some level of sympathy for Delilah, despite her transgression, but can't even try to see Eddie's situation... 

Honored Contributor

Both Jon and Catherine put their work first and neglected their spouses, putting them and their marriages in a distinct second. They share in the result. Jon's suicide was revenge.

I suspect he was having an affair of his own with his assistant. Why else would she destroy the letter he left?

Honored Contributor

I only started watching it because the guy who was having the affair with the wife of the guy who committed suicide (I can't remember any of their names yet)  used to be the lead in the show "Grimm", which I absolutely loved!  So, I wanted to see what his character was all about on this show.  The first episode I thought --- too sugary and sweet for the most part, but it's getting better.  What is the assistant up to --- I mean why did she hide the file, etc. of the man who died?  Wonder if she also was having an affair with him?  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin