Honored Contributor

I will definitely keep watching, and I thought the Finale was really good! The 2 hours did zip by quickly. I also think Sophie's story needs to be told, and we have to remember she is only 18....very traumatic for her.....

I like Gary, but I think he will stop before he does anything too stupid.....I really think that Darcy should have told Gary before things got this serious between them about not wanting any more children. That is a huge thing, especially for a man who doesn't have any!

Rome and Regina, I really like them and I love how Rome has stepped up this season.....To me, it will be interesting to see where their story goes in the Fall.

Delilah can go back to Paris by herself, she won't be missed. I do not like her character at all-very self centered.

All in all a very good finale, and I for one am looking forward to the return in the Fall!

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

How old is Theo? He behaves like a six or seven year old.

The character of Theo has been a topic of conversation with some of my friends. I have nothing against the actor who plays him, he is probably a great kid, but we all find Theo very annoying. His parents indulge his every whim, he seems to be in charge. The writers need to make him more likable.

Honored Contributor

For me Theo is very babified and treated like one. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

For me Theo is very babified and treated like one. 

At least this is a case where the mother, Katherine, can't be solely to blame. Eddie takes great pride in stating he stayed at home with Theo while Katherine was working.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 

I'm feeling vindicated knowing I'm  not alone in finding him annoying and not likable.