Esteemed Contributor

I enjoyed the show until the last few minutes. Why do we always have to go to that place!!!Next week takes that storyline and continues!!! Can we not watch a show and make it through without all these social injustices?? I am very disappointed with these years shows that I used to like. No wonder the ratings of many shows has dropped to the bottom. Just give us a break from this season!!😡

Honored Contributor

Those responsible seem  influencer want-a-bes. Social issues abound and have become overexposed.

Respected Contributor

Last night's ending made me decide to stop watching. 

Valued Contributor

It's not very good anymore.

I was reading while watching last night and didn't even realize the news was on and show was over for a few minutes!  HAd to replay and felt like I hadn't missed anything.

I really don't care for ANY of the characters and wonder why I even tune in.

Honored Contributor

The dinner party with Rome and Regina and guests was really fun and light until the very end, then it got old very quickly. 

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

The online summary of last night's show was misleading. The issue I expected people to complain about [not me] was mentioned in the last minutes of the show. I thought it as well as the entire show was well done.

@Tique I haven't watched yet, but probably will over the weekend!

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

I haven't watched this week's episode. The switch to Wednesday still keeps throwing me. I do know what part of this week's show was about so I expect to see another thread. I'll leave it at that.

@Tique I finally watched this episode as well......This show is really starting to bore me.....I felt it moved so slow, and I guess I don;t even really care anymore about Katherine and Eddie-divorce him already and be done with it. I just don't know where else this show has to go....I may be done with it after this season personally! I did feel the ending was done very well, and done with a lot of feeling and heart!

Honored Contributor

I too watched it over the weekend.  Like others, I don't know where you go with this show because the way it is now doesn't seem to be working.  It seems they are attempting to take on every slight and issue and it doesn't really work.

I'm starting to think this show could have been and should have been one of those 1 season and done shows, like Grand Hotel was. 

Honored Contributor

There seems to be too many story lines going with none expanded. At least we were spared Maggie this episode.

Honored Contributor

Forgot to mention the dog was back.