Honored Contributor

The "sex" talk with Theo-enough to gag a maggot.

And yet I keep watching.  LOL

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

What was the point of the cringey sex talk with Theo? I can't think it was of interest to anyone. Then more sex talk between Maggie and her roommate, rounding it out was another sex talk, this one between Eddie and Katherine.

All together, they were enough to make one decide on celibacy.

@occasionalrain   ROTFLOL!!  If my ovaries still worked they certainly would have been neutered by them.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

Show of hands:

Knowing all these characters-who would be interested in seeing a movie about them??  I know it's just part of this show but I cannot imagine a script being about them raising any interest.

I keep thinking-Regina and the restaurant and Rome with his movie.

Who would have taken care of the baby had the adoption happened??

@Cakers3  I'd rather poke my eyes out.  Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

It is not returning until March 4th. It is becoming increasingly difficult to keep up with these shows.

Honored Contributor

Why would a doctor knowing a patient is a substance abuser prescribe pain medication? Even if he goes home with the medication, Grace should have been the one to control how many pills Eddie can have.

Respected Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

On another site posters are saying that Eddie's putting his prescription in the aspirin bottle is predictably going to end up with Theo or someone taking them. Did I miss that? I only saw  Eddie put the prescription in a baggie and put some aspirin in the prescription bottle. Was I dozing again?

___

The reason Eddie transferred the prescription meds to the Ziploc and then placed aspirin in the pharmacy prescription bottle was to hide his addiction. When someone glances at the bottle it appears to be filled with with the original pills that were prescribed. 

This is one way that drug addicts cover themselves. 

Did you notice how Eddie about fell out of his wheelchair when his wife asked him what he was hiding. He was relieved to know that Theo had done a "big boob" online search. Ha, ha, ha.........and then this lead to the "sex talk" with their son. UGH!

Honored Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

On another site posters are saying that Eddie's putting his prescription in the aspirin bottle is predictably going to end up with Theo or someone taking them. Did I miss that? I only saw  Eddie put the prescription in a baggie and put some aspirin in the prescription bottle. Was I dozing again?

@VanSleepy   I'm with you-I didn't see the prescription meds being put in the aspirin bottle.

I saw the same you did-he put the opiods in a baggie and put aspirin in the opiod bottle.

Yet if he did mess it up for sure somebody will take them-Theo wouldn't know better probably (nor take aspirin on his own) but surely Katherine would see the difference in the pills.

Respected Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

The "sex" talk with Theo-enough to gag a maggot.

And yet I keep watching.  LOL

__

I am sick of Theo acting like a little baby boy. He always seems to whine endlessly about something! 

I hope his voice changes soon!!!

Honored Contributor

Overreaction. Just because one picture of big breasts shows up on a child's tablet doesn't  mean he's interested in learning about sex. Did they even ask him about it? For all they knew he was interested in big beasts and misspelled it.

One time I was wanting a restaurant called Back Door to make a reservation. What I got was ah...interesting. 

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

Overreaction. Just because one picture of big breasts shows up on a child's tablet doesn't  mean he's interested in learning about sex. Did they even ask him about it? For all they knew he was interested in big beasts and misspelled it.

One time I was wanting a restaurant called Back Door to make a reservation. What I got was ah...interesting. 

@occasionalrain   HA!  But at his age big breasts would be an interesting topic for him to google.

I didn't see them ask him about it and since the other searches were about games ( one was a walk-through I think) it COULD have been big beasts. 

It seems they gave him the world tour of sex talks; and when he ever asked them if they did what he saw in the picture I darn near spewed my coffee.  LOL

"No honey.  We found you in a cabbage patch".  Because parents do not have sex.  LOL

The storylines just jump all over the place-no continuity.