Honored Contributor

If you want AA meetings and sponsors watch Mom. There's a boat load of alcoholics and meetings ever episode.

I don't want public service messages included. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Estates Well said

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

Am I the only one who finds it strange that ABC still hasn't announced if this series is being renewed or cancelled?

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Am I the only one who finds it strange that ABC still hasn't announced if this series is being renewed or cancelled?

@Tique . I know. I was on a website that updates every 24 hours, and it still hasn't been decided. I was waiting on hearing about this one and THE Resident! ABC has quite a few that haven't been decided upon, for instance, Mixedish, Blackish, Bless This Mess, The Rookie,etc....I really thought by now all decisions would have been made.....I really hope it gets renewed!

Honored Contributor

@Tique, could it be because they are waiting to see when they can start filming again?

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Tique, could it be because they are waiting to see when they can start filming again?

@Lipstickdiva   I thought about the above. It could be but aren't all the other channels doing the same thing? Yet they have managed to renew some shows even thought they don't know when filming for the next season will begin.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

The show has finally been renewed for Season 3.

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

The show has finally been renewed for Season 3.

@Tique . Thanks! Was happy to read that....