Honored Contributor

Next week John will make an appearance, wonder what that is about?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A Million Little Things

[ Edited ]

I agree that the show has gotten away from the original premise- it used to feel like a television series version of the movie 'The Big Chill'. Now it's jsut abut various thirty- somethings living their lives. Although I thought the Rome Regina storyline this week  was done very well- usually I see them as almost background characters.

Esteemed Contributor

It appears Maggie will be leaving the show. She accepted the job at Oxford. Now I know why Gary and Maggie broke up. This show has its ups and downs.

Esteemed Contributor

@elated wrote:

It appears Maggie will be leaving the show. She accepted the job at Oxford. Now I know why Gary and Maggie broke up. This show has its ups and downs.

@elated  you never know with this show! Woman LOL

Valued Contributor

@icaughtu @Shelbelle  I was so annoyed when Deliah hooked up with that guy.

Didn't she learn her lesson? Maybe I watch too much murder shows but what if he is a serial killer???? 

Esteemed Contributor

Watched this recorded episode last night. I kept thinking, how old are these people? Maggie has a Ph.D? But she's such an emotional mess and makes poor decisions. And now she's paired with Delilah. Oh, my.  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Delilah last nite, shame on her, hasnt she been thru enough than to have a hook up with a stranger??

@Shelbelle   Other than Jon's death, Delilah causes her own problems.

Of course she and Maggie seemed to be getting three sheets to the wind at that bar but still....................

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@heart of savino wrote:

DELIAH will probably become pregnant again with this guy she hooked up with.

Hopefully she is getting too old for it to happen again!!

@Shelbelle   And just what time is Delilah planning on getting home??

She's in the car with a man she just met at the bar, going where???

Is she just going to stagger in when the sun rises???  Not a very good example-again.

@heart of savino   I swear I'll puke if she gets pregnant again.

Much as I dislike her, I hope she will be safe.

Or hopefully she will smarten up and cancel the evening with him and go home to her children.

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

@elated   I think Allison Miller is set to be in another series.

Maybe the Oxford issue is to leave an opening should the other series not come through or fail.  She can leave Oxford for whatever reason and return to Million Little Things.

Just like Maggie in The Walking Dead-the actress left to be in another series but the door was left open in case her new series failed.  Which it did.

What is it with that name???  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I so agree with everyone here about Delilah's poor judgement- hooking up with a stranger, and going in his car? In this day and age everyone knows better about basic safety and security.  She'll be all over her daughter if the situation was reverse!