Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Tique  I think this scene with Sophie and her grandfather also made her realize - 'life is so short'.... It was so well written - and very real.  It hit home for me, having experienced alzheimers on a personal level. 

@Ibby114   I wanted to acknowledge your comment about having experienced this horrific disease in your life. I have also. Sadly I think the diagnosis of Alzheimer's is increasing so rapidly that if you haven't been personally affected by it, you know someone who has.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Tique  I think this scene with Sophie and her grandfather also made her realize - 'life is so short'.... It was so well written - and very real.  It hit home for me, having experienced alzheimers on a personal level. 

@Ibby114   I wanted to acknowledge your comment about having experienced this horrific disease in your life. I have also. Sadly I think the diagnosis of Alzheimer's is increasing so rapidly that if you haven't been personally affected by it, you know someone who has.

@Tique  thank you.... 

Honored Contributor

So Sophie has a few joints.  *shrug*  It's not the big deal it was at one time.  Maybe that is why she was all giggles over the grapes vs. blueberries issue.  LOL

Rome and Regina?  Still not getting into this adoption route and there will be trouble down the road; somebody is going to get hurt.

And please, dear writers-do not start an affair with Eddie and Dakota.

Always felt Eddie was useless-as Katherine said she would like to be with Theo more so Eddie really needs to start earning real money.  He annoys me.  LOL

Sweet Theo-trying to sort out the adult issues in his own young ming.

But the one thing that drew me to tears-Danny and Elliott.

"Danny Dixon, you changed my life, and how I pack forever." - Elliott  *sob*

Marking Charts  - A Million Little Things Season 2 Episode 14

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Rome and Regina are Annoying and Boring. The story line is so predictable, the baby daddy will find out and refuse to sign away his rights. Their plan is to get a PFA and hide. They should get the PFA, a gun, a permit, and practice at a range. As long as he's alive and free there is no safe place.

Honored Contributor

In my opinion a restraining order is a real joke.

The only time it means anything is if you are a business, it will keep the other person away from them...you can call the police.

Otherwise, someone would just show up (and in the case where violence is shown) they'd just shoot the other person...then leave.

I totally agree with @occasionalrain  she should get a gun, take the class and get a concealed weapon permit.

But none of that will happen as this show is woke...so ..........

Anyway, this stuff going on with Gary is Mickey Mouse...those two are acting like high schoolers, (he loves me..he loves me not..she loves me..she loves me not).

I've gotten to the point where I fast forward over some of it.

For me, that's not a good sign.  I used to fast forward over "This is Us" and eventually I just stopped watching it.  I did the same thing with "Bold and Beautiful".

I've been thinking about maybe going back to B&B....maybe.

Honored Contributor

Delilah last nite, shame on her, hasnt she been thru enough than to have a hook up with a stranger??

Frequent Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Delilah last nite, shame on her, hasnt she been thru enough than to have a hook up with a stranger??

Shelbelle, I totally agree. She has three children and one is an infant!  I like the character but that had a total yuck factor.

I really like this program but always have the feeling it is going to be cancelled.

Honored Contributor

This show has an annoying habit of straying from the original premise of the show - the four friends and their families. We've had to deal with:

• Maggie's family and the guy they thought had her deceased brother's heart;
  • The family of the woman who everyone thought was Jon's son's mother;
  • Rome's parents and his brother; and
  • Now the drama of the potential biological mother of Rome/Regina's baby.

It would be okay if they touched on all of the above but instead they spend large portions of an episode and/or multiple episodes on these people [who for the most part add nothing to the show and few people care about].

Rant over!!!

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Valued Contributor

DELIAH will probably become pregnant again with this guy she hooked up with.

Honored Contributor

@heart of savino wrote:

DELIAH will probably become pregnant again with this guy she hooked up with.

Hopefully she is getting too old for it to happen again!!