Respected Contributor

Any fans?  Love this show and cannot get enough.  The actors who star in it play their parts so well and I never heard of any of them before this show.  For me, its right up there with This is Us.

Honored Contributor

FYI, Gary was on Psyche, Kate was on Hawaii 5-0, Eddie was on Grimm, all before Million. 

Honored Contributor

I would assume Gary could be fired for missing work for taking care of Maggie because they are not related, other wise the Family Medical Leave Act would apply and his job could not be terminated. 

Honored Contributor

Yes, love this show......Last night was really good, but I was kind of like yea sure he found that box sticking out from under the bed? I guess they have to make it somewhat plausible.......Good series though, and next week all of them are having their Winter Finales, won't be back on until late January.....

Honored Contributor

I started watching this from the beginning and I liked it well enough last year, but this year it is surpassing This is Us in keeping my interest and dropping bomb shells. I never saw what was coming in a couple of things this last few weeks on A Million, but have been rather bored by This is Us, which was at one time, the best show on TV (in my opinion).

Honored Contributor

Yes, it seems most network prime time shows will be taking a hiatus until January. 

Esteemed Contributor

Stephanie Szostak (Delilah) also starred in several other tv series/movies, one of my favorites being "Satsfaction".

I don't know how/why writers run out of steam, but it seems to be a common denominator with these series. I used to really like "This Is Us", but that whole story line about Jack's brother made me stop watching. I also tire of a show that has to constantly span the decades all in one hour.

Honored Contributor

I enjoy the show, but it seems a tad early for the season to end....seems as if the seasons get shorter and shorter.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

I enjoy the show, but it seems a tad early for the season to end....seems as if the seasons get shorter and shorter.

Like most of the other shows too, it will return in Jan, it is not a season finale, but only a fall finale. 

Honored Contributor

I guess I should start watching the series. I have all the shows so far recorded but have not watched any of them yet. From bits & pieces I have seen on commercials it looks like a good show.