Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I think what Maggie did was very commendable, it was a win win situation in the end. 

I don't think it was right to make the switcheroo with the dogs. I would be upset to not get my dog back, but a doppelganger. If it was no big deal swapping one dog out for the other, why didn't Gary keep the Co!in imposter?

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I think what Maggie did was very commendable, it was a win win situation in the end. 

I don't think it was right to make the switcheroo with the dogs. I would be upset to not get my dog back, but a doppelganger. If it was no big deal swapping one dog out for the other, why didn't Gary keep the Co!in imposter?

It was just her way of figuring out the lesser of all the evils, she was trying to make everyone happy. 

Honored Contributor

Delilah was not a teenager, she surely knew how to prevent a pregnancy.

Too many people know for it to remain a secret long. Charley deserves to know who her father is and Eddie deserves shared custody of his daughter.

It's not D's choice alone and, it seems that she's been out voted.

Actually, that John cheated, has a son, may make D's children more accepting of their mother's affair?

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

Delilah was not a teenager, she surely knew how to prevent a pregnancy.

Too many people know for it to remain a secret long. Charley deserves to know who her father is and Eddie deserves shared custody of his daughter.

It's not D's choice alone and, it seems that she's been out voted.

Actually, that John cheated, has a son, may make D's children more accepting of their mother's affair?

@occasionalrain   Are we sure he is Jon's son??  I didn'T watch last night but I don't mind spoilers.

The show is pretty predictable.  LOL

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

We all know people who must become honest people if they're going to walk in sobriety. I get what Katherine's saying about the 'dad' reveal. It also makes it easier for Katherine to become a legitimate, caring step mother. And love it that K responded to D that yes, she lost her husband but D was responsible for almost taking her husband. AND Eddie's supporting Katherine. Good on him. 

Gary must have a low emotional quotient. or EQ. Don't know any other way to state it.   

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

@jeanlake wrote:

We all know people who must become honest people if they're going to walk in sobriety. I get what Katherine's saying about the 'dad' reveal. It also makes it easier for Katherine to become a legitimate, caring step mother. And love it that K responded to D that yes, she lost her husband but D was responsible for almost taking her husband. AND Eddie's supporting Katherine. Good on him. 

Gary must have a low emotional quotient. or EQ. Don't know any other way to state it.   

Excellent points. Delilah is one of those people who just keeps expecting people to put aside their wants for hers. She needs to remember if Katherine hadn't stepped in, she nor her children would have been able to remain in their home. She probably forgot that as soon as it happened. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Jordan2   I agree.  Isn't Colin blind in one eye?  Won't the original owner realize that this dog is not hers????

The switch was to make Gary feel better, not the true owner.  All she did was make sure that Gary's feelings were soothed.

It was a win for Gary but not for the true owner.

And did Gary ever look for the rightful owner when he first found Colin?

This show is all about "feelings" and making sure those "feelings" are soothed and coddled at the expense of others.

Gary could have bonded with the NEW dog; I think he is emotionally stilted.

Honored Contributor

So we had the big reveal about PJ.

In the end the paternity of these two is going to come out.

And I still wonder if Charlie really isn't Jon's.  We may know he went for the snip and clip but he could have backed out.

Gary and Delilah should get together-they can feed off of each other's victim roles.

Would make for a great relationship.   Not.

Respected Contributor

Eddie definitely needs a paternity test, and PJ needs a better paternity test.  Is mailing off an entire piece of clothing to pick off some random hair even a thing lol.  What if it came back negative because they picked off one of Gary's hairs.  I admit I'm usually half asleep so maybe I'm totally off on what they did!

The dog switch was an awful thing to do.  And the way they sat in the car laughing that she was so old and senile she'd never notice.  She seemed like a perfectly capable woman to me not that it would matter.

So nice to see everyone not coddling Delilah for once.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

Eddie definitely needs a paternity test, and PJ needs a better paternity test.  Is mailing off an entire piece of clothing to pick off some random hair even a thing lol.  What if it came back negative because they picked off one of Gary's hairs.  I admit I'm usually half asleep so maybe I'm totally off on what they did!

The dog switch was an awful thing to do.  And the way they sat in the car laughing that she was so old and senile she'd never notice.  She seemed like a perfectly capable woman to me not that it would matter.

So nice to see everyone not coddling Delilah for once.

@VanSleepy   Those remarks, and there were more than one, about the age of Colin's true owner were rude and immature.

I would think two people who have been given second chances with health issues would be more compassionate to others.  Especially Maggie as a clinical psychologist. 

Gary is immature.

I'm happy to see Chandler Riggs again-I would guess he will become a regular now.