Esteemed Contributor

I kept wondering where I'd seen Gary -- it's on show, Psych. Thank you for clearing that up.

Just chatting -- Maggie's mom is a control freak, eh? Thinking she can change life stories by withholding truth? It's going to take a lot for me to like her character. I hope Maggie doesn't take the victim role with her mom -- Maggie's better than her mom.

Katherine v Delilah? Both their marriages obviously weren't very good. Not sure why Delilah gets so much attention from the tribe. Hope the friends are as kind and supportive to Katherine as they've been to Delilah. Katherine has to take the high road to exist with the group. Delilah only has to be herself. I find that annoying. I'll ask my therapist why - ha. 

All of these characters remind me of people over the years I've known or have observed. Must be why I keep watching. Hope the writing continues to be good.

Oh, I feel badly about this -- Regina's husband gets on my nerves, but he's probably the most genuine of the bunch. 

Fun show. I'm the only one I know who watches this show. Fun chatting about it. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

And Eddie was from the show, Grimm. Katherine was from Hawaii 5-0. 

Honored Contributor

I think this show is way, way better than This is Us.

I like the characters in this show much better.  It's just my opinion but I think the story lines are better written and more believable.

Probably because I've actually see some of the things on this show play out in real life...THAT's why I think it's more believable.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

And Eddie was from the show, Grimm. Katherine was from Hawaii 5-0. 

@Shelbelle   Grace Park was also in Battlestar Galactica as a Humanoid.  (The remake series starting in 2004.)

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

@jeanlake wrote:

I kept wondering where I'd seen Gary -- it's on show, Psych. Thank you for clearing that up.

Just chatting -- Maggie's mom is a control freak, eh? Thinking she can change life stories by withholding truth? It's going to take a lot for me to like her character. I hope Maggie doesn't take the victim role with her mom -- Maggie's better than her mom.

Katherine v Delilah? Both their marriages obviously weren't very good. Not sure why Delilah gets so much attention from the tribe. Hope the friends are as kind and supportive to Katherine as they've been to Delilah. Katherine has to take the high road to exist with the group. Delilah only has to be herself. I find that annoying. I'll ask my therapist why - ha. 

All of these characters remind me of people over the years I've known or have observed. Must be why I keep watching. Hope the writing continues to be good.

Oh, I feel badly about this -- Regina's husband gets on my nerves, but he's probably the most genuine of the bunch. 

Fun show. I'm the only one I know who watches this show. Fun chatting about it. 

@jeanlake  exacty!

Honored Contributor

Re: A Million Little Things SEASON 2

one of the best shows on TV.

kathryn may be the only voice of reason on this show.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I really enjoyed last nights show. Poor Gary, but he has to realize that there is someone out there looking for Colin for over a year now. 

Esteemed Contributor

Am I alone in finding Delilah's character to be annoying? Parading as a grieving widow, making hiding truth her priority? Or am I being hard on her? I'll admit -- I know a situation similar to Delilah and Katherine's -- and sadly, it's been a decade and Delilah keeps smelling like a rose while Katherine -- the wisest and most sacrificial person in the room -- keeps taking the high road with few complaints. I think we all can relate real life to some of these characters in A MILLION LITTLE THINGS. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

Colin has a good home with Gary. His former owner may have had him chained to a doghouse or he may have spent hours in a dog create. Better he stay where he is.

Honored Contributor

@jeanlake wrote:

Am I alone in finding Delilah's character to be annoying? Parading as a grieving widow, making hiding truth her priority? Or am I being hard on her? I'll admit -- I know a situation similar to Delilah and Katherine's -- and sadly, it's been a decade and Delilah keeps smelling like a rose while Katherine -- the wisest and most sacrificial person in the room -- keeps taking the high road with few complaints. I think we all can relate real life to some of these characters in A MILLION LITTLE THINGS. 

@jeanlake . I too am kind of annoyed with Delilah's character. She is irritating me.....Katherine has really stepped up...