Respected Contributor

Maggie better forgive her mother now for whatever wrong she feels she's done.  Maggie has known Eric for a few hours and is acting the same way.

Delilah bugs me.  I don't know if it's more the character or the actress.  

At least there was no PJ.  I could do without that story line, too.  If it turns out that Jon is not his father, what was the point in introducing all these characters.  

And yes, Katherine is a saint.  Is she going to also start paying Delilah child support lol

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A Million Little Things SEASON 2

@Shelbelle wrote:

It reminds me of the old Thirtysomething, but some of these characters are Fortysomething. 

@Shelbelle Ken Olin (of thirystomething fame) is a producer on the show!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A Million Little Things

[ Edited ]

@katiemichelle wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

I thought there was on on going thread, I can not seem to find it.

I am still not sure who the young man with baggies, mother is I have my thoughts.

Not sure if Katherine and Eddie could ever stay married

Delilah is beyond hope

Any one else care to chime in

What do you mean Delilah is beyond hope???

I am waiting for Theo to have another bloody nose.  if you will remember, he had one last season, so I am expecting him to be ill and perhaps need bone marrow or something else from Charlie.

Good script writing @katiemichelle !!! This scenario  makes perfect sense for the show's storyline.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RetRN wrote:

I really enjoy this show. It is thought provoking and always leaves one with  many questions. 

@RetRN  the RIGHT questions too! It's not like 'This is Us' this season- the main  question so far has been 'wtf?!!' (& I rarely curse!)  Woman LOL way too many new characters,  all going back and forth in time, etc,...

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@katiemichelle wrote:

I am waiting for Theo to have another bloody nose.  if you will remember, he had one last season, so I am expecting him to be ill and perhaps need bone marrow or something else from Charlie.

Good script writing @katiemichelle !!! This scenario  makes sense for the show's storyline.

If they go with making Theo have some condition, I would like them to flip the script and not do the old tried and true. It would be the ideal time to find out Charlie isn't Eddie's baby. If the baby isn't Eddie's, Delilah could have been seeing someone else - even if it was one time. That to me could be an intriguing storyline.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

It reminds me of the old Thirtysomething, but some of these characters are Fortysomething. 

@Shelbelle Ken Olin (of thirystomething fame) is a producer on the show!

I think you may be confused, Olin is involved with This is Us, but not Million Little Things. 

Honored Contributor

Re: A Million Little Things

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@katiemichelle wrote:

Good script writing @katiemichelle !!! This scenario  makes sense for the show's storyline.

If they go with making Theo have some condition, I would like them to flip the script and not do the old tried and true. It would be the ideal time to find out Charlie isn't Eddie's baby. If the baby isn't Eddie's, Delilah could have been seeing someone else - even if it was one time. That to me could be an intriguing storyline.

@Tique   I hope Theo will be ok.  

I mentioned earlier that even though Jon had the "snip and clip" anything is possible with this show ( it didn't work, or he decided against it at the last minute).

Didn't Delilah know about it?  I know she said they had not been "close" lately so she was sure Eddie was the dad.  Kind of odd if she didn't know Jon had the vasectomy.

A soap opera like this would not be above such a storyline.  LOL

I don't think Delilah was seeing anyone else but I do think they could reverse who is the baby's dad.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

A psychic?  Really? 

Why didn't she just ask James Roday (Gary) who played a psychic on the show "Psych".  (Yes, I know he was a fake.) 

LOL

Image result for psych james roday

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor
Maggie also asked him, "What time does your detective agency open?" LOL
Honored Contributor

Katherine is a better woman than I am, it's one thing for your husband to have an affair, a baby takes it to another level. I always thought that Katherine was an outsider with this group, they didn't seem very friendly to her. I am glad she and Eddie are giving their marriage another try ( although the promo for next week looks like she wants to make a move).