Honored Contributor

Re: A Million Little Things SEASON 2

Theo is a doll and I cannot imagine people being nasty about him.

Of course he's attaching more to Katherine-she is the only stable parent in his life right now.  Children feel guilt when parents are not together and are afraid of losing both.

He's a child going through his parent's adult issues; all caused by his nothing father.

A former "rock 'n roll" band member who is now a "piano teacher" and a "stay at home Dad" who does what at home exactly............seems his duties were to sleep around with Delilah.

I find him useless.  Keep it zipped, buddy, get a real job and start being an adult.

I feel for Katherine; she doesn't deserve this pain caused by two selfish and unthinking "adults".

I'm not so sure about the vasectomy; knowing this show it didn't work and the baby Daddy really isn't Eddie.  It wouldn't surprise me. lmao

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

I really enjoy this show. It is thought provoking and always leaves one with  many questions. 

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

I don't care for Regina and her attitude. She's old enough to know taking money has a cost.  Investors want a return on their investment and can't be expected to go along with unprofitable decisions.

I don't care for Theo either, he's a moma's boy.

@occasionalrain   Theo is a child.  He is dealing with his parents' adult issues.

He is attached to Katherine more because she is the parent in the home while Dad is not.

Children blame themselves when parents part and fear the remaining parent will also leave.

Have some compassion for him-a child dealing with adult problems-problems he didn't cause and problems he cannot fix.

There is nothing "moma's boy" about it if you understood children with parents not being together.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

So at first I thought Jason Ritter's character was a child Maggie's mother may have given up for adoption. Seeing the promo I'm thinking he has something to do with Maggie's deceased brother. I believe her brother was gay, could Jason Ritter be playing his partner?

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

So at first I thought Jason Ritter's character was a child Maggie's mother may have given up for adoption. Seeing the promo I'm thinking he has something to do with Maggie's deceased brother. I believe her brother was gay, could Jason Ritter be playing his partner?

@Jordan2, that is what my DH was thinking.

Honored Contributor

I don't find Theo to be a momma's boy at all.  He's a child for heaven sake.

That being said, there are men who are stay at home father's.  That is their  job just like some women are stay at home mom's.  I don't find anything out of the norm about Eddie being home if that is the decision made between Katherine and Eddie since she makes good money.   Obviously, the affair isn't something that should have happened but he could have done that, working or not.  

I don't find Katherine to be all that stable either.  What mother walks away from her child without any type of explanation?  Between the 2 of them, it's no wonder poor Theo may be having some problems.      

Honored Contributor

Loved Katherine last night also loved the scene i the restaurant when they were cooking in the dark

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

As much as I like Maggie, I don't consider her to be a main character so I don't like this focus on her family. It seemed like half of last night's episode was about her/them. Sorry don't care about them.

I enjoyed the restaurant scenes also. It looks like Delilah and Regina may have found the "thing" that distinguishes their restaurant. I want it to be a success especially now that Delilah is buying out Andrew. I understood Regina's problem with him. He came across as a "know-it-all". I do want him to stick around for Delilah who seems to be a woman who needs a man.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

As much as I like Maggie, I don't consider her to be a main character so I don't like this focus on her family. It seemed like half of last night's episode was about her/them. Sorry don't care about them.

I enjoyed the restaurant scenes also. It looks like Delilah and Regina may have found the "thing" that distinguishes their restaurant. I want it to be a success especially now that Delilah is buying out Andrew. I understood Regina's problem with him. He came across as a "know-it-all". I do want him to stick around for Delilah who seems to be a woman who needs a man.

I feel the same way.  Not even necessarily because Maggie isn't a main character but it was just too much.  Either forgive your mom and accept her for who she is or move on.  

And it seems as if the focus is going to stay on her based on the previews.  It appears as if she and Eric (is that his name?) are going to get close.  If that happens and she breaks up with Gary, that should be the end of her on the show.  

Honored Contributor

I think Regina should buy Delilah out as well, she seems to want to have complete control. 

Yes, I think Eric was brought on to be competition for Gary.