Honored Contributor

Re: A Million Little Things

[ Edited ]

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Re: A Million Little Things

[ Edited ]

Geezerette - Thank you for info.

Regular Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I thought there was on on going thread, I can not seem to find it.

I am still not sure who the young man with baggies, mother is I have my thoughts.

Not sure if Katherine and Eddie could ever stay married

Delilah is beyond hope

Any one else care to chime in

What do you mean Delilah is beyond hope???

I am waiting for Theo to have another bloody nose.  if you will remember, he had one last season, so I am expecting him to be ill and perhaps need bone marrow or something else from Charlie.

Honored Contributor

Re: A Million Little Things SEASON 2

@katiemichelle wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

I am still not sure who the young man with baggies, mother is I have my thoughts.

Delilah is beyond hope

I am waiting for Theo to have another bloody nose.  if you will remember, he had one last season, so I am expecting him to be ill and perhaps need bone marrow or something else from Charlie.

hmmmmmm @katiemichelle 

i dont remember the bloody nose! was it just something that happened out of the blue?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

It reminds me of the old Thirtysomething, but some of these characters are Fortysomething. 

Honored Contributor

I don't care for Regina and her attitude. She's old enough to know taking money has a cost.  Investors want a return on their investment and can't be expected to go along with unprofitable decisions.

I don't care for Theo either, he's a moma's boy.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

It was not a surprise that Theo crapped out at his first sleep over. 

I love that Danny got the Danny Zuko part!!

Super Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

Delilah is beyond hope

i think katherine and eddie have a shot, but once he starts seeing that baby a lot then i think he is going to want to be more involved in her life.....as he should be. not sure how katherine will be able to handle that.....or their son.

i am sure there is going to be fallout with delilahs kids.

do you think that that is NOT maggies mothers lover, but maybe her son......from a previous relationship or from an affair?

i thought maybe delilah was going to have postpartum depression.

regina is so dead set against anything that the restaurant manager has to say about improving the business. do you think he is a good guy or a bad guy? he seems nice enough now, but i am wondering if he is trying to take over that business and add it to his portfolio?

i thought that what rome did was sweet. he stood by his woman and said he would keep working to get the money to buy out that manager......if he can be bought out!

i wonder how long they are going to drag on with the young man and his mom and the money that was willed to him by jon?

LOTS of questions......

Watched the latest episode today, I also thought that Eric (I think that is his name) is actually Maggie's mother's son from a previous relationship (not an affair, since earlier they said Maggie's parents had been married 32 years, and this man is supposedly 35).    

Regular Contributor

Regular Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@katiemichelle wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

Delilah is beyond hope

hmmmmmm @katiemichelle 

i dont remember the bloody nose! was it just something that happened out of the blue?

@sunshine45 yes, it was just out of the blue.  I think he was home alone with one of his parents and had a bloody nose.  I looked it up, Twitter showed many comments at the same time that I was thinking about Theo getting sick. However, many thought Theo will be dying, while I think they will need baby Charlie to save his life...Who knows?