Honored Contributor

I thought there was on on going thread, I can not seem to find it.

I am still not sure who the young man with baggies, mother is I have my thoughts.

Not sure if Katherine and Eddie could ever stay married

Delilah is beyond hope

Any one else care to chime in

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: A Million Little Things SEASON 2

@I am still oxox wrote:

I thought there was on on going thread, I can not seem to find it.

I am still not sure who the young man with baggies, mother is I have my thoughts.

Not sure if Katherine and Eddie could ever stay married

Delilah is beyond hope

Any one else care to chime in

i think katherine and eddie have a shot, but once he starts seeing that baby a lot then i think he is going to want to be more involved in her life.....as he should be. not sure how katherine will be able to handle that.....or their son.

i am sure there is going to be fallout with delilahs kids.

do you think that that is NOT maggies mothers lover, but maybe her son......from a previous relationship or from an affair?

i thought maybe delilah was going to have postpartum depression.

regina is so dead set against anything that the restaurant manager has to say about improving the business. do you think he is a good guy or a bad guy? he seems nice enough now, but i am wondering if he is trying to take over that business and add it to his portfolio?

i thought that what rome did was sweet. he stood by his woman and said he would keep working to get the money to buy out that manager......if he can be bought out!

i wonder how long they are going to drag on with the young man and his mom and the money that was willed to him by jon?

LOTS of questions......

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I really hope Katherine and Eddie can make it work. The guy Maggie's mom was seeing, the mom made it seem like it wasn't like it looked. Could it be he is her son, she may have given him up for adoption when she was younger? Eddie really can't get too close to the baby Charlie, they don't want  Theo and Delilah's kids to find out the truth.

Honored Contributor

Jason Ritter is playing Maggie's mom's boy toy, how cute is he, just makes me think of his dear father who he lost way too soon. 

I really like Andrew, he used to be on Revenge, I would like to see he and Dee get together. 

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I really hope Katherine and Eddie can make it work. The guy Maggie's mom was seeing, the mom made it seem like it wasn't like it looked. Could it be he is her son, she may have given him up for adoption when she was younger? Eddie really can't get too close to the baby Charlie, they don't want  Theo and Delilah's kids to find out the truth.

but you KNOW that eventually theo and delilah are going to find out the truth. it will come out eventually. they will either have to tell them OR they are going to overhear it somehow.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I love this show.  I think it's a hundred times better than that other show, I think it's called "This is Us" or something. 

I watched This is Us until their last break.....it's too confusing and I just don't care for it.

I'd much rather watch A Million Little Things.  The characters seem more real in life.  

Some of this same stuff has gone on with people I'm close to.  In the end everyone gets along and there's no problems.

Valued Contributor

Sounds like a show I would enjoy.

Where is it?

Honored Contributor

@countrylady wrote:

Sounds like a show I would enjoy.

Where is it?

@countrylady 

ABC, Thursday nights, 8pm central/9pm eastern

Honored Contributor

Nice civil thread I post of a FB page and there are some real haters there, their favorte character to attack is Theo. There are comments about how immature he is and andnad, sheesh he is written that way

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

@I am still oxox  I love Theo.I think he's my favorite character.That sweet voice and face melts my heart every week.