Honored Contributor

Re: A Million Little Things

[ Edited ]

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@Cakers3  So the kid that read Rome's script in the hospital is Barbara's son, the one that her husband, Mitch, doesn't want him to meet Delilah, and whom we did not see walk in the door at home because Mitch scurried him away quickly; do I have that right? ha!

@World Traveler   Yes.  We didn't see him in the house until we saw him watching the video on the computer.

@Cakers3 I can't recall why the kid (Barbara's son who now most think is also Jon's son) was in the hospital ER with Rome in the first place. Off hand I'd say it was a coincidental meeting, but nothing is coincidence on this show!Woman LOL

@Ibby114   It was never disclosed why PJ was there.  I think it was a teaser leading into seeing him watching Jon's video later on.  PJ did say that he had been at the hospital all day, but no reason was given.

PJ bonded with Rome at the hospital over that script so my guess is that PJ is going to play a bigger role next season. 

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@Cakers3  So the kid that read Rome's script in the hospital is Barbara's son, the one that her husband, Mitch, doesn't want him to meet Delilah, and whom we did not see walk in the door at home because Mitch scurried him away quickly; do I have that right? ha!

@World Traveler   Yes.  We didn't see him in the house until we saw him watching the video on the computer.

@Cakers3 I can't recall why the kid (Barbara's son who now most think is also Jon's son) was in the hospital ER with Rome in the first place. Off hand I'd say it was a coincidental meeting, but nothing is coincidence on this show!Woman LOL

@Ibby114   It was never disclosed why PJ was there.  I think it was a teaser leading into seeing him watching Jon's video later on.  PJ did say that he had been at the hospital all day, but no reason was given.

PJ bonded with Rome at the hospital over that script so my guess is that PJ is going to play a bigger role next season. 

@Cakers3 That's an odd placement for PJ- at the hospital just when Delilah was going into labor!  I'm sure the writers have something up their sleeves. Maybe they're trying to figure it out still - and  writing the script even as we 'speak' !! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@Cakers3 That's an odd placement for PJ- at the hospital just when Delilah was going into labor!  I'm sure the writers have something up their sleeves. Maybe they're trying to figure it out still - and  writing the script even as we 'speak' !! Woman LOL

@Ibby114I'm guessing PJ knows more than we think-it was weird he was at the hospital all day; he didn't see Delilah at his house since she was rushed out when PJ came home.  So if he was there regarding Delilah going into labor-hmmm.

I got nothing on that.  LOL

Something isn't adding up; PJ did say something about depression and when Rome called him later to check in on him-PJ is going to be a major player, I think, next season.

Good to see Chandler RIggs again.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

i thought that PJ was maybe at the hospital to see a doctor.....maybe a psychiatrist or counselor?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein