Honored Contributor

Just to clarify, the guys name is Gary, not James!!

Love the dance with Rome and John's daughter!!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Just to clarify, the guys name is Gary, not James!!

Love the dance with Rome and John's daughter!!

Thanks... I was using his actual name rather than the character's name. My mistake...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Looking forward to tonight's episode. It begins the process of the friends finding out about Delilah and Gary's affair.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Looking forward to tonight's episode. It begins the process of the friends finding out about Delilah and Gary's affair.

It is Deliah and Eddie who are having the affair.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Tique wrote:

It is Deliah and Eddie who are having the affair.

Oops. Thanks for the correction @Shelbelle.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

Caught up episode 2 on HULU.  Found it a bit better because of the heart-tug father/daughter recital. 

Will watch again.  Seems to be worth it; picking up a bit of steam now.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

So I don't approve of the affair between Eddie and Delilah, and don't get me wrong, I don't feel sorry for either of them, but why is Eddie taking more of the heat for the affair than Delilah is? There is enough blame to go around for both but I feel like Delilah is getting more of a pass ( maybe because she is now a widow). Now that everyone knows, it will be interesting to see how everyone moves on from it.

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

I am a fan of Stephanie Szostak so I was already in before it even started. I loved the show so much I watched it a second time with my husband. He really liked it too!

She was a draw for me, also.    

I'm enjoying the show.   It's interesting and compelling, so far, so I'm staying in.

Honored Contributor

So far, I am liking the show as I am getting to know the characters better. They are a rather unique group and I am sure we have a lot more to learn about them.

Honored Contributor

I am also enjoying it very much. the only actor on there I am familiar with is Ron Livingston, the othrrs are all newbies to me, but are doing a great job.