Respected Contributor

Re: A Million Little Things **SPOILERS*

@Cakers3 thanks for the clarification.  I clearly didn't remember how that ended up lol.  I do remember thinking that it was a pretty wonky way to conduct a paternity test.  No matter who the sweater belonged to, there could be any number of people's hair on it!

Honored Contributor

To address something else that was brought up, didn't John's secretary go to London?  Or someone out of the country?  

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

To address something else that was brought up, didn't John's secretary go to London?  Or someone out of the country?  

@Lipstickdiva   Ashley?  I thought she went to Spain in Season 1.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

I'm thinking Eric's girlfriend (who died in the car accident) was the heart recipient and the transplant didn't work. He's mentioned the car accident several times so it's probably ultimately part of the storyline.  Eric hasn't let go and moved on  Woman Frustrated -in a dysfunctional way. 

@Ibby114   Hey!  I already said that.  Eyes on your own paper.  LOL

(I'm fooling with you hereSmiley Tongue)

@Cakers3  Busted! Woman HappyI sometimes don't read all the replies. But great minds do think alike!  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

i dont know if this has been "reported" yet, but it is coming back for season 3!.....whenever hollywood gets back to filming, of course.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein