Honored Contributor

A Million Little Things **SPOILERS*

WHOA!!!!

Eric!!!

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Re: A Million Little Things **SPOILERS*

Not a surprise. Something of the con about him. The question is, to what end.

Esteemed Contributor

That was a surprise!  Wonder what the explanation will be.

Honored Contributor

What happened to the boy who believed John was his father and found out it was John's friend?  Has he been written out!

Honored Contributor

So I just finished watching.

I rewound it and put my glasses on to see him again!

I’d fast forwarded when they kissed because it was boring.

Then I thought I needed to see what had happened....

So I watched her walk out the door and I thought it had ended then I saw him take off his shirt....

Then I put my glasses onto check out Eric’s chub and......

This show has turned out to be more of a mystery than most of the shows labeled “mystery”.

It’s beautifully written with amazing characters.

The subtility of the actors helps make this show even better.  

When my late husband band and I were young and newly married, we were best friends with 4 other married couples.

No one had children for 6 years.  We did everything together.  It was similar to this show without the drama of “who’s ‘doing’ who”.....just friends having fun together.

In my opinion, this show is better written and acted than “This is Us”.

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

What happened to the boy who believed John was his father and found out it was John's friend?  Has he been written out!

@occasionalrain  I was looking for Chandler Riggs name in the opening credits and I was surprised to see his name missing.

I would think he will still be a part of the show but I think since he is a guest star, his name will only show up when he is in an episode.

I am thinking since the issue of paternity is now settled there may not be anything else to present.  The train wreck has been cleared and now we are moving on to Eric.

Trusted Contributor

I noticed no scar on the actor who is supposed to have the brother’s heart. 

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

That was a surprise!  Wonder what the explanation will be.

@twinsister   I hope we are not heading into another Maury Povich scenario-who is the baby's daddy.  As in he is actually her step-brother from yet another affair.

How did the mother find the recipient of her son's heart anyway??  I know it can happen but either the mother was fooled or she knows who Eric really is-and knows he is not the heart recipient.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66   Isn't it interesting how we view the two shows in a different manner.

I find "Million Little Things" filled with characters who cannot seem to get their acts together; lies, deception, switching dogs (the woman knew anyway) and other assorted angst filled nonsense.  LOL

Now This is Us is based on the love of family, warts and all.

Somebody mentioned Parenthood; I binged that show and found the grandparents the most stable.  LOL

Honored Contributor

We found out in the ending of the last episode that Eric was hiding something, I guessed it was that he is not the heart recipient.  So, did it appear in the previews that Gary is on to him .  Guess the new character of Eddie's sis will be on soon.