Honored Contributor

Re: A MILLION LITTLE THINGS-Season Premiere 9/22

Except for Katherine, this group behaves like college students, and not seniors close to graduation.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Looks like Gary and Darcy have called it quits, and is Eddie headed for a relationship with the woman who caused his accident?? Katherine and Charise make plans together on next weeks show. 

Esteemed Contributor

I like this show. Gary is in serious trouble. I will never understand why he went after her abuser. Did he think he was going to walk away free and clear. Very poor choice!!Peter calling Gary should be very interesting. 

I think Eddie is finally accepting his disability. The woman that ran over him and left the scene was uncomfortable. I wonder if she will eventually get caught.

I understood Darcy who was concerned about the consequences of Gary's actions. She couldn't allow his actions to affect Liam. I guess he never thought about the consequences.

The show will be back in two weeks.

Honored Contributor

Rome took a serious setback about his film.

He doesn't seem to understand how the industry works and trusted too much.

Rome may very well be the next storyline about depression.

Regina changing the chili recipe-big no-no.  Now her new friend  may signal trouble for her, too, down the road, even though she took the blame for Regina.

As far as Gary, I didn't get the impression that he intended Peter to be beaten so badly and especially did not intend to be seen.

I thought he was there to confront and probably demand Peter admit to what he has been doing to his students.

Unfortunately Layla's father lost control and gave away their identities.

Eddie and the woman who hit him-I am not sure where that storyline will go-her husband is abusive and she has a child.  Eddie really is in no position to get involved.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

I will watch this week's episode tomorrow morning, but it sounds like it was a good and interesting episode! I never thought that Gary's relationship would work out...He seems to jeopardize his realtionships with impulsive actions! Will post after I have seen the episode! 

Honored Contributor

Finally watched this past week's episode. It was good! Gary is in big trouble for sure!!!!!I feel sorry for Rome, how many times does this have to keep happening to him?All in all a pretty good episode! 

Honored Contributor

I never saw Gary moving so I wondered how they were going to get him out of that relationship.  Too bad though it happened after Darcy was so careful about introducing Liam to Gary and they got rather close. 

I never got the impression Gary intended for anything to get physical with Peter.  But the more he lies, the worse off this is going to get.  It's just going to keep snowballing.

I feel sorry for Rome.  He just cannot seem to get anything going with his career.   

Honored Contributor

It wouldn't matter that Gary wasn't the one who assaulted him, it was a conspiracy and, just like an armed robbery where two are involved, both are charged equally no matter which was the shooter unless one makes a plea deal to testify against the other. I can't see Gary doing that, he always chooses to lie.

Honored Contributor

Both Gary and Christopher should be charged with attempted murder.

I have a feeling Peter is going to blackmail them. 

I'm also wondering about Sophie giving Peter's name out like that.  Considering she did not press charges and nothing was done about his actions.

That alone opens up the ability for Peter to sue, I would think.  There is no evidence and it would be her word against his.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

It's not surprising about Rome's movie. Nothing good can ever happen to any of these people. I wouldn't want to be in this unfortunate friend group.

Oh wait. Theo's crush likes him back. (sarcasm)