Respected Contributor

Re: A Liberty Mutual Commercial I Actually Like!

@Krimpette wrote:

And I change the channel the minute that one comes on!

Same here.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I hate the Lib Mut. commercial where Doug is riding next to a car with two women in it and he starts talking to them (looking at them)  out his open window and hands them his business card.  Talk about distracted driving!  Whaaaaat?  Why would an insurance company show a commercial with drivers compoletely distracted from driving (both him and the woman in the car but mostly him, the company's spokesperson).   That shouldn't  be on the air.

He hands the card to the passenger.

It's a spoof of 70's cop shows where the hero, saves  someone from a moving vehicle.

It's a spoof, people.

It's a spoof.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm not a fan of the Liberty Bibbety commercials, or any of Liberty's past offerings for that matter. However, I am kinda crushing on this guy. I hear that his name is Pete Nocchio and that he works for Geico as a motivational speaker.

😁 😂

5213792E-8207-40D6-8C08-468F667D81E5.jpeg

80924AA3-5921-40A5-AA85-C054E4707DEF.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

It’s funny how we’re all so different.  I don’t like the commercials with the actor.  However, I like the emu.  There are very few of the insurance commercials I like.  I can only think of two – the Geico raccoons and the Liberty emu. 

Trusted Contributor

My all time favorite insurance commercial is Jake from State Farm. Wish they would rerun that one...😊

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Liberty is high on the list of extremely dumb commercials.  I don't know why they bother as they're pointless.  They need a new ad agency.

I don't know.  They may be dumb commerials but they have a lot of people talking about them. Isn't that the point of advertising, to get people to recognize the brand. 

Respected Contributor

I don't mind the young actor in the LM commercial. 

My new crush on a commercial does not involve insurance tho.  It is the 'Schmearelier' for Kraft cream cheese.  He's the fuss budget snob that only selects the very best ingredients that go into his cream cheese.  Makes me chuckle.  Cat Tongue

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

omg. i love that commercial. i sometimes thru the day say liberty bibity and allright i rif.

Honored Contributor

@grandma petes wrote:

My all time favorite insurance commercial is Jake from State Farm. Wish they would rerun that one...😊

Omg - first time anybody else ever said they love this commercial!   This is also my all-time fav.   

Not only does it say every single thing it needs to say in some 30 seconds, but it's freaking hilarious!   

So many ads try to be cute or funny, or whatever, but fail to make any of the points they need to make in order to have a good ad for a specific product.  This one gets it all in there and entertains all the while.  I'm smiling just thinking about it.  Definitely bring that one back!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I can’t stand any of the insurance commercials. Just give me the Chantix turkey and I will be happy.