Esteemed Contributor

"I'm walking into the bank with a bandana across my face.  You can do that nowadays"........

How ironic is that?  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

my husband did that last week!!  he said it was so weird!!

Trusted Contributor

Until few months ago, if someone entered the bank with the face covered, he/she would have been down the floor with all handguns pointed on the head. 

SohieMarie said is so right!Unknown.jpeg

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Esteemed Contributor

Re: A Letter to the Editor

[ Edited ]

@Dinaki wrote:

Until few months ago, if someone entered the bank with the face covered, he/she would have been down the floor with all handguns pointed on the head. 

SohieMarie said is so right!Unknown.jpeg

This is what my husband looks like these days, minus the bit of hair.  He co-ordinates his bandanas with his T-shirts, and proudly shows me what he put together.  Just another way to keep amused during these stressful/slightly boring times.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Our bank used to have a sign on the door requesting customers take off their sunglasses and don't wear their hoods up.  

Respected Contributor

Some banks will not let you inside unless you have made arrangements and an appointment with them.

Everything is done through the drive thru, even filled out papers are returned back that way

Years ago the staff working in banks would dress up for Halloween and decorate the bank with some sort of theme for Halloween. Customers and children would enter the bank wearing costumes and take candy. Well, one bank was robbed and that was the end of it all.

Honored Contributor

yes it was wierd and BOA had a "Rent a Cop" security guard at the door who looked like he was 17 years old.

Yet, the credit union has real police officer although the lobby is closed only to appointments.

Valued Contributor

So grateful I retired the first of this year!  I was a CU manager for years - it's bad enough when Halloween rolled around with masks and now this!

Our CU has 'appointments only' for in person service and drive thrus are open.  

Frequent Contributor

I felt the same way going into the liquor store with my mask on!  

Honored Contributor

I said the same thing to my husband but we have drive up only. The lobby closed about a month ago, county wide.