Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I was just perusing Facebook and I found videos from the old " Keeping up Appearances "show. 'I've see them all, but years ago, and I've been laughing my head off. Hyacinth was so awful, but so darn funny, and really all of the characters were perfect. It was just what I needed after finishing my chores. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

My Husband and I used to watch that show all the time.  I miss him and "keeping up appearances".  thanks for the post.

Respected Contributor

The Buckets......pronounced (by Hyacinth only) "Bouquet:"

One of our local PBS stations still carries this.  If I'm not doing anything I turn it on....still funny no matter how many times you've seen them.

Love when she's on the phone and keeps running back and forth to tell someone in another room what the caller is saying.  She is a hoot.

Esteemed Contributor

A wonderful series.  I had no idea it could be found on Facebook, must look.

Thank you for letting us know.

Super Contributor

youtube has episodes too - check under "Keeping Up Appearances Full Episodes". There are also some blooper reels from filming the show that are hilarious. It looks like they had a great time filming Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: A Good Laugh

[ Edited ]

@Travone wrote:

One of our local PBS stations still carries this.  If I'm not doing anything I turn it on....still funny no matter how many times you've seen them.

Love when she's on the phone and keeps running back and forth to tell someone in another room what the caller is saying.  She is a hoot.

@Travone @It's my sister  Violet ! 🤣🤣🤣

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@Happy2BHere wrote:

youtube has episodes too - check under "Keeping Up Appearances Full Episodes". There are also some blooper reels from filming the show that are hilarious. It looks like they had a great time filming Woman LOL

Thanks for the info on the blooper reels -- I'll definitely check them out.  I still laugh at every episode, no matter how many times I've seen it!

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Travone wrote:

@Travone @It's my sister  Violet ! 🤣🤣🤣

————————

“The one with the Mercedes and room for a pony!”