Honored Contributor

Re: A Bramble House Christmas - Hallmark Movies & Mysteries Channel

@Diva on The Q wrote:

Add me to the list of people who thoroughly enjoyed the movie. I think what I liked the most is that it didn't follow the cookie-cutter format that most Hallmark movies seem to follow.

@Diva on The Q  There is a scene where they are cutting out Christmas cookies!  LOL Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoyed this one, but I thought it was strange the way she "made herself at home" and took over...as if the owner of the B&B was her friend. She even went in the owner's car, took out her stuff and brought it in the house.

Didn't care for the kid who played her son.

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

I enjoyed this one, but I thought it was strange the way she "made herself at home" and took over...as if the owner of the B&B was her friend. She even went in the owner's car, took out her stuff and brought it in the house.

Didn't care for the kid who played her son.

@Daisy Sunflower  Awww I thought he was adorable and a pretty good actor for his age.  Thanks for your review though!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearleeb Thanks for letting us know I have this recorded, I might have to bump it up and watch this one!

Honored Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

@Pearleeb Thanks for letting us know I have this recorded, I might have to bump it up and watch this one!

@CareBears  I'll be interested in what you think after you watch it! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee I am a Hallmark Junkie, I record all of the Christmas movies, Yes they are sappy and the acting could be better, but oh what a wonderful world it would be if all stories ended up with happy ending, Hallmark movies are my happy place!

Honored Contributor

Autumn Reeser is my favorite Hallmark movie actress.  She's not in a lot of their movies, but I really like her.  I thought the male lead and little boy were very good, too.  I enjoyed A Bramble House Christmas very much.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

My favorite Autumn Reeser movie is Valentine Ever After.  One of the few I have on DVD.

I thought Bramble House was an okay movie, it kept my interest to the end but was kind of a downer.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN