Esteemed Contributor

Although , I stopped watching the Academy Awards show several years ago , I saw  a picture  of a QVC Host   holding a glass of wine  ton the QVC web page to advertise the Academy Awards and some type of QVC special program .

" —including red carpet-worthy style inspo with fashion expert Davida Janae and a mouthwatering recipe with QVC® Program Host Jane Treacy. "

Anyone seen this before ?

Honored Contributor

Re: 95th Academy Awards and QVC

Grab your popcorn and candy, because Hollywood’s biggest night is here! Tune into QVC+ for exclusive content to get you ready for the fun—including red carpet-worthy style inspo with fashion expert Davida Janae and a mouthwatering recipe with QVC® Program Host Jane Treacy.

it is on QVC+ and is featured on the QVC homepage. there are two episodes

Get Ready for Hollywood's Biggest Night with QVC+ – QVC+ and HSN+

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes.  They use to simulcast a party from a Los Angeles location on Oscar night with a variety of "celebrities" in attendance. 

Trusted Contributor

Why would we want to watch both at the same time?  ridiculous

Honored Contributor

What time is it on?

Honored Contributor

No, thanks!

Honored Contributor

I can't see how anyone could watch The Oscars' coverage since 1:00 this afternoon. I have been watching since 6:30, I find it boring, I don't care who you're wearing, just get on with the show! Oh and by the way American Idol will be on tonight after The Oscars, what!!! We all know the show will end late possibly midnight, people on the East Coast will not stay up for AI. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have some shows that I prefer to watch such as Your Honor series , so I won't be watching  the Awards show nor QVC. Was just wondering if they had any  gift stes at  really special prices . I did notice the 1/2 bottles of wine  that were something for the awards , but didn't see anything else . Guess, the QVC staff will be tap dancing

Honored Contributor

I was blissfully unaware of either "event."  No plans to watch any of it.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

NO THANKS. Never heard of the "fashion expert" (LOLOLOLOL)  and I NEVER watch JT - can't stand her.