Honored Contributor

Re: 911 call to Tori Spelling’s this a.m.

[ Edited ]

@DREAMONwrote:

I always thought that Tori was trying to fill a void in her life by having numerous children. She was probably raised with lots of wealth but little shown love. That's the impression that I always got years ago from the Spelling family.JMO

ITA Dreamon.  I do think she's trying to fill a void in her life by having all those children she can show love to and can love from. 

I do think she's a good mother.  She obviously has many deep-rooted issues and overspending and co dependence appear to be a few of them.  She and Dean seem to be extremely co dependent.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I remember her from Beverly Hills 90210. Haven't seen her since. What has she been up to? I find it hard to believe a millionaire could run out of money. I think it's a ruse for publicity. 

Honored Contributor

Tori spends money like water. Considering how many millions her dad was worth he didn’t leave her or her brother that much. Of course by our standards $800,000 is a fortune. I think I saw on one of her reality show episodes that she has multiple storage containers or a warehouse full of items that she’s collected and purchased over the years. She has a shopping addiction. Not quite sure why she and her husband don’t use birth control. As for her mom, they have never gotten along very well. The story that has been written over the years is that Tori was the apple of her father’s eye and there have always been jealousy issues between mother and daughter.
Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE  wrote:

She's had plenty of time to get on her feet and off her back.

LOL

Respected Contributor

She's got a lot of kids, a cheating husband who won't work, and she herself apparently doesn't want to find steady work that doesn't involve a TV camera. Eventually things were bound to come to a crash and burn. Now let's hope she can get her life back on track, and if that means leaving the bum spouse behind and finding steady work that doesn't involve being in front of a camera, she and the kids might be a lot better off.

Honored Contributor

@Cumbercookie13wrote:

She's got a lot of kids, a cheating husband who won't work, and she herself apparently doesn't want to find steady work that doesn't involve a TV camera. Eventually things were bound to come to a crash and burn. Now let's hope she can get her life back on track, and if that means leaving the bum spouse behind and finding steady work that doesn't involve being in front of a camera, she and the kids might be a lot better off.

I think Tori's husband, Dean wants to work, no one will hire him it seems! He is actually a pretty good actor from what I have seen!