Super Contributor

Re: 911 call to Tori Spelling’s this a.m.

I can't help wonder if it's a publicity stunt in hopes of getting a new reality show 

Respected Contributor

They had to pospone Tori's court date due to this. She was suppose to go to court about her debt. Just like Lisa Marie (Elvis's daughter) she went threw his money too. Candy does pay for Grandkids private school & clothes even gave Tori a very expensive baby shower. Dean owes his ex wife alot of money for back child support. I have a friend that inherited some money (not like celebrity kids) she was like a kid in the candy store, got expensive cars, jewerly & trips. Inheriance is gone now she is crying no money left & she has bills. Some people don't understand the value of a dollar. 

Honored Contributor

It's a sad situation.  For the sake of the kids, hopefully Tori and Dean can get help.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18wrote:

It's a sad situation.  For the sake of the kids, hopefully Tori and Dean can get help.

@GCR18

I agree.

Sure, Tori made a lot of mistakes.  That being said, she was raised in an extremely dysfunctional family.  Her mother was reportedly jealous of her and told Tori at a very young age that she'd be pretty ONCE she got a nose job.  That instills insecurities in a child early on in life.

Then Tori meets Dean, starts a family and then he cheats.  She cheated on her husband so I don't have any sympathy with her in this aspect or him with his cheating on multiple women.

My issue is that I don't believe Candy Spelling.  I do believe she only got 800K and she foolishly spent it.  She obviously has a hoarding and spending problem.

That being said she worked hard and was a hustler when she was able to get jobs.  I don't recall her ever being unkind towards others, and she seemed gracious and thankful to the help they had early on in their marriage.  Tori just has some issues and obviously , as stated below, she has made many bad decisiions.  She appears to be a kind and caring mother and person.  

I do have a bit of sympathy for her due to her upbringing.  I don't excuse her actions, but she's not a mean person, and she did try to work as much as she could.  She was not lazy.   She just was an avid overspender. 

Candy appears catty and manipulative.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I feel sorry for anyone who is ill. It doesn't matter the nature of the illness

Tori has done nothing to me, for me to dislike her.

Esteemed Contributor

But wait, Tori does have a job. She and Ian Ziering are involved in an MMS "pyramid" selling lipstick. Rachel Huber (former HSN host) is their front man. 

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

From an emotional viewpoint it is difficult for me to be sympathetic to anyone given so many opportunities the rest of us will never know. However from an intellectual point of view, I understand there are many layers under that obessive spending. 

Honored Contributor

Aaand this is news because TMZ reported it?? Woman LOL Woman LOL Woman LOL

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

She's quoted as saying she hasn't ruled out having a sixth baby.

She seems obsessed with making her marriage with Dean to work - money problems, a bad marraige, all those kids are taking a toll on her.  

Respected Contributor

I had not realized they have 5 children now. 

I thought he still owed his ex wife child support? 

They both need serious help.

Valued Contributor

Money can't buy happiness!!