Honored Contributor

Re: 911 call to Tori Spelling’s this a.m.

@songbirdwrote:

@CANDLEQUEENwrote:

Such a sad shame. Probably worrying about how she is going to survive with 5 kids, and a husband and neither of them have jobs......Do they? I know Tori is a hard worker, but why oh why did she keep having those children if they couldn't afford it? very very sad. I don't think her health has been that good lately either. I have always really liked her though....

Her father had a lot of money.  Didn't she get any of it?  I don't usually pay attention to her and doesn' t she seem to be on TV, usually in a reality based show?

@songbird Her father was very very rich and when he passed away, he left Tori and her brother 800,000, and she blew through that. Her mom has helped them out in the past as well......I think Tori and Dean need to get jobs like everyone else now, and stop trying to live like Millionaires when they are not...... 

Honored Contributor

@chickenbuttwrote:

She and Randy each got $800,000.

That money won't get them far if they live in a good section.  That's a puny amount if they live in Cameo Shores, Pacific Palisades or Newport.   Mortages run over several million dollars for a 4 bedroom. Plus they have 5 children to feed.  I hope she'll be OK.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know much about him but this is what happens when you hand your kids everything in life and then they go out into the real world completely unprepared for reality. 

You have to teach them how to take care of themselves when they are young unless you plan to support them for the rest of their lives. 

It's not like she can just walk into any employment agency anonymously and get a regular job.  No company is going to train her to be a whatever since they would immediately have a line of TMZ cameras disrupting their business and posting her image all over the web along with nasty comments and derision about how the poor little rich girl has fallen.  Everyone has feelings including her plus she has 5 little kids on top of it some of whom are old enough to see and read it.

The media needs to back up off of her and let her and the husband figure it out.  The people close to her need to help where they can and hopefully a few of them can be an example of how to get along in the real world.         

Honored Contributor

Sad

I aways liked her.  She spent beyond her means, but she seemed to be a kind soul.

Her mother was not kind to her from what I've read.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@SharkEwrote:

Save your tears. She inherited more then any of us will ever see and blew it then cryed to mama for more. Mama helped her, then, quit.

Candy Spelling wrote a book . She tells the low down.

She had access to the birth control pill like the rest of us. Her husband wasn't using his brain either. He's accountable.

Get jobs and live within your means. Apply for Medicaid till you can support yourselves. Get food stamps, etc.

She's had plenty of time to get on her feet and off her back.

Books written by Candy Spelling available from Amazon

1. Stories from Candyland

2. Candy, at Last   both one penny plus shp can get for 4 bucks

I don't believe a word Candy Spelling says.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm sure her and brother Randy (think that's his name) had Trusts set up, plus, inheritance.

College funds were guaranteed. You don't see Randy hollering life has handed him lemons.

You invest your money and educate yourself to support yourself.

Her problem is she's a mere mortal like the rest of us. She even had a line of jewelry over at HSN.

Like hubbo says and I quote :

"not what you make it's what you spend". 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2672737/Tori-close-store-drop-50-000-60-000-Candy-Spelling...

Respected Contributor

I'm not surprised.

It's a very sad situation.  Instead of dealing with her problems, she kept having baby after baby.  

Honored Contributor

Perhaps it is tied to all the pregnancies and her hormones....baby blues.  Add a cheating husband who can not get work....everyone sueing you....5 children ...being in debt.....and overspending ....

that is a a sure mental breakdown!😳

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I find it hard to sympathize with someone who was raised in a a huge Beverly Hills Mansion that spanned 2 zip codes!! Tory created her own problems.She’s married to a loser & has no self control. She spends money she doesn’t have & keeps having babies she can’t afford.

It’s time for Tori to grow up & face her responsibilities.She needs to care for her 5 kids!!

Oh, Tori’s brother Randi left show business about 10 years ago.He has a real job as a life coach.He got married has 2 kids & lives a normal life. Tori needs to face reality!!

Honored Contributor

For some reason people in America always give excuses and take up a pity party for those who lack common sense, spoiled, self entitled.

I'm surprised when Kim K had her diamond ring stolen in France people didn't start a collection and passed the hat and sent it to her