Esteemed Contributor

Re: 911 call to Tori Spelling’s this a.m.

@songbirdwrote:

@CANDLEQUEENwrote:

Such a sad shame. Probably worrying about how she is going to survive with 5 kids, and a husband and neither of them have jobs......Do they? I know Tori is a hard worker, but why oh why did she keep having those children if they couldn't afford it? very very sad. I don't think her health has been that good lately either. I have always really liked her though....

Her father had a lot of money.  Didn't she get any of it?  I don't usually pay attention to her and doesn' t she seem to be on TV, usually in a reality based show?

@songbird @CANDLEQUEEN ..... I, obviously have no idea whether this is true, but I've heard that Tori and her husband don't know how to live within their means.  They went through all the money she inherited from her father.   Tori's mother has had to bail her out several times for not paying huge credit card balances.  Mom pays them off .... and  then Tori continues with her unrestrained spending habits.  Again I don't know if this is true .... just what I've heard. 

Esteemed Contributor

@songbirdwrote:

@chickenbuttwrote:

She and Randy each got $800,000.

That money won't get them far if they live in a good section.  That's a puny amount if they live in Cameo Shores, Pacific Palisades or Newport.   Mortages run over several million dollars for a 4 bedroom. Plus they have 5 children to feed.  I hope she'll be OK.

@songbird ... then she should move to an area she can afford... like the rest of us.   I feel bad for her kids.  

Honored Contributor

Tori needs to move in with Mama June , Honey Boo Boo, Pumpkin and Sugar Bear

c9a36b9b4891cfa1b4bbc403254ee74af0bff9e5.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkEwrote:

Tori needs to move in with Mama June , Honey Boo Boo, Pumpkin and Sugar Bear

c9a36b9b4891cfa1b4bbc403254ee74af0bff9e5.gif

@SharkE

th.jpg

Honored Contributor

What happened to birth control?  You don't have the money but you keep on having children.  Tori said she has expensive taste from growing up with everything.  Well, she needs to change her ways if she plans on surviving.  The last time I saw her she was doing a psychic commercial.  I have not seen her husband in anything.  Maybe she should go back to selling jewelry at least she was working.  I don't wish her ill but she is no longer under her parents' roof.  Time to face reality.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Again, I don't believe a word Candy Spelling says.

She sas very mean to her daughter.  She left her daughter with horrible self esteem issues.

Tori was a hard worker.  Yes, she made MANY mistakes.  But, she seems to be a kind and fairly truthful person.

Her mother was jealous of her.  She got 800K which is very little money in the LA world.  She self admittedly overspent.

I think her mother is a piece of work.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1wrote:

What happened to birth control?  You don't have the money but you keep on having children.  Tori said she has expensive taste from growing up with everything.  Well, she needs to change her ways if she plans on surviving.  The last time I saw her she was doing a psychic commercial.  I have not seen her husband in anything.  Maybe she should go back to selling jewelry at least she was working.  I don't wish her ill but she is no longer under her parents' roof.  Time to face reality.  Cat Happy

There were MANY pictures in the past few years showing her at Target.  She spends anywhere--not just high end.  I doubt Candy would be at Target.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I always thought that Tori was trying to fill a void in her life by having numerous children. She was probably raised with lots of wealth but little shown love. That's the impression that I always got years ago from the Spelling family.JMO

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

However Tori was raised, whatever issues she had from her childhood - it doesn't matter now.  She needs to take control of her life and deal with it.  She owns her problems now.  

Candy was also a mother to Randy.  He doesn't seem to have a problem living within his means.

So what if Candy doesn't shop at Target.  LOL

Trusted Contributor

Reality check!  She had a lot of money and went through it like water. She has many children and they are both not working so how does she think they’re going to support them. There are many women who have children and make do with what they have. They might go to McDonald’s,Burger King or Target or Walmart, whatever. Live in a modest home. Tori and her husband would not  put their foot in the door. They are  too busy going on TV crying and fighting and everybody is supposed to feel sorry for them. How many of us have a rich mother to bale us out. That gets old after awhile. They need to grow up and stand on their own.