Honored Contributor

Re: 911 Premieres tonight!!!!!!

It's always interesting. I turn away from the gruesome stuff because I'm more interested in the characters. I thought the person playing Hen wasn't happy being on the show but did return this season.

Honored Contributor

I don't like the turn this series has taken this year with Athena's parents. I hope they wrap this up in the next couple of weeks or not sure I will continue watching.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique, I dont like this storyline either. Especially after this last week's episode with finding a body on their property!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN   have to admit last night's show kept me on my toes. Although I enjoyed all the twists and turns I am glad they wrapped that story. It would have been hard to keep it going and focus on all the other stories and regular cast. Looking forward to returning to that next week. 👍🏽

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN   have to admit last night's show kept me on my toes. Although I enjoyed all the twists and turns I am glad they wrapped that story. It would have been hard to keep it going and focus on all the other stories and regular cast. Looking forward to returning to that next week. 👍🏽

@Tique Yes, I really enjoyed last nights show, it was good, but I am glad they wrapped it all up and now onto the regular stories and cast next week..I just love Angela Bassett as an actress!

Frequent Contributor

What a great show it was. how they went back and forth was superb,

Angela  Bassett and Peter Krause are wonderful.

Honored Contributor

Anyone watch last night? Do you really think Hen will leave?

Honored Contributor

See Footage From Aisha Hinds' Epic Wedding Weekend In Grenada

Honored Contributor

Hen recently married-I posted pic, but couldn't type anything under the photo for some reason!!!!