Respected Contributor

Well, those Battery Operated Boyfriends (Bobs) don't talk back.  They don't talk at all, so you don't have to put up with their stupid remarks.

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 day tell all

[ Edited ]

Libby's father is a jewel.  What a special father/father-in-law,.  The way he treated Andre's father when he visited was exceptional and Andre's father was very appreciative.  

I hope Libby and Andre have the same appreciation.  Most children are not "set-up" in a business.

@lulu1 wrote:

I read (somewhere) here Libby's father set the 2 of them up in their own real estate/rental business. She runs the business and he takes care of maintenance.

Honored Contributor

Shaun every time someone shares their secrets

image.png

Honored Contributor

I really didn't like how Shaun "led" with questions that would make the respondents answer inappropriately at times which led Shaun into being (faked) appalled.... it was obvious and rather stupid.

OH... and regarding Aladin.... didn't he have a great job being some kind of "trainer" even having Laura and he meet with his very rich boss??  What happened to his job?

And Corey/Evelin.... I personally feel they are already married based on the ring he always wears.  I know they explained them away as "promise" rings but they look very much like wedding bands and watching and listening to Corey regarding his religion and beliefs, I don't think he'd ever take his ring off.  I sure could be wrong but I'm getting a very strong sense about it.  Too bad if true, Evelin is a quite pip....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

I hope Corey saw the writing on the wall last night, she is playing him for all it is worth, and didn't even bother to wear her engagement ring!  I had no idea he had given her that amount of money, he needs to cut his losses and run, and the nerve of his so called "friend" saying all those things, and all the time Evelin had that smirk on her face like she is the "Goddess of Ecuador", LOL!!!

@Hooty  I think the other South American women on these shows are more attractive than her even if I don't like their personalities.

Honored Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

I really didn't like how Shaun "led" with questions that would make the respondents answer inappropriately at times which led Shaun into being (faked) appalled.... it was obvious and rather stupid.

OH... and regarding Aladin.... didn't he have a great job being some kind of "trainer" even having Laura and he meet with his very rich boss??  What happened to his job?

And Corey/Evelin.... I personally feel they are already married based on the ring he always wears.  I know they explained them away as "promise" rings but they look very much like wedding bands and watching and listening to Corey regarding his religion and beliefs, I don't think he'd ever take his ring off.  I sure could be wrong but I'm getting a very strong sense about it.  Too bad if true, Evelin is a quite pip....

@Q4u  I've read that Corey and Evelin are married many times but I don't know what to think about that. Good questions about Aladin's boss and job. Now that Laura's out of cash he's broke too? I'm not certain I buy that. Maybe he never had anything to begin with.

Honored Contributor
Now I read that Laura worked for Sears in Canada, which has/had a pension plan which was just cut 30% due to Sears's bankruptcy.
Respected Contributor

Hi ladies....late to the party....I tried to stay tuned to most of this show but it was really dragging!  I did see some of the Corey & Evelyn part in the beginning....that smirk!  She enjoys all these stupid men fighting over her for sure.  I guess the lesson here is that you find "dumb" ones and treat them badly and they will give you all of their moneyWoman LOL

I saw a few minutes of Laura and Aladin....he seems to want her to be mute....she wants to tell everyone he can't perform in bed...a 53yr old menopausal woman telling a 20 something male he stinks in the sack...what a couple!!  Seems to me he will be ending their marriage....and I think that's due to Laura running out of cash.  I am thinking he only wanted to marry her so she could pay the rent/bills and he can keep his own money and do as he pleases.  So she is a cash cow in his mind....he was supposed to be a stud but turned out to be a dud!  LOL

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli   BOBS !!!!!Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

Honored Contributor

corey and evelin.PNG