Respected Contributor

I was pleased when my son sat down to watch the show with me.  But it wasn't long before he decided he'd had enough.and said: "That show has to be scripted; no body can be that stupid".   I think I've also had enough of these performances. Can't imagine they haven't noticed how silly they look.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@novamc1 wrote:

Well, at least we didn't have to see Colt and Debbie sharing a bed.  As I recall, they were on a sofa.

I agree Annie is over-acting to the point of silliness and doing it much too loudly.

@novamc1   Hi  I was just reading Reddit and nobody likes the host/ess - Shaun Robinson.  Most of them would like to see Andy Cohen or anyone else but Shaun.

@sophiamarie   I would rather have Shaun Robinson as the host rather than that other lady who hosted a few of those after shows.

@HSB1204  I don't know her name but I know who you are talking about. She had a big mouth, was very phony and performed very poorly at her job lol. She was much worse than Shaun.

@colliemom4   Yeah, I don't remember her name either but she acted as if she was best friends with everyone on the couch. She was so annoying. She hosted some after shows for The Bachelor too and she was just as annoying there.

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@novamc1 wrote:

Well, at least we didn't have to see Colt and Debbie sharing a bed.  As I recall, they were on a sofa.

I agree Annie is over-acting to the point of silliness and doing it much too loudly.

@novamc1   Hi  I was just reading Reddit and nobody likes the host/ess - Shaun Robinson.  Most of them would like to see Andy Cohen or anyone else but Shaun.

@sophiamarie   I would rather have Shaun Robinson as the host rather than that other lady who hosted a few of those after shows.

@HSB1204  I don't know her name but I know who you are talking about. She had a big mouth, was very phony and performed very poorly at her job lol. She was much worse than Shaun.

@colliemom4   Yeah, I don't remember her name either but she acted as if she was best friends with everyone on the couch. She was so annoying. She hosted some after shows for The Bachelor too and she was just as annoying there.

@HSB1204  I just looked her up. Her name is Michelle Collins and she's a comedian that's not funny lol.

image.png

Honored Contributor

more exciting.PNG

Esteemed Contributor

Actually, I didn't like her either.  She was too big for  her chair as I remember and she talked so much, she didn't give anyone else a chance.  She kept interrupting them.  I think I like Shaun better, even though she acts so embarrassed at most of the stuff they say..... 

I do think Laura was a little much last night with all the sex talk.  For a woman her age, she acts like a sex-starved teenager..  LOL

I think these women need to do their homework on Middle Eastern culture.  Maybe then, they wouldn't be so eager to go there to meet their "soulmates".... The men can't help the way they are.  That's the way they were brought up.  They don't know any different.  They can't be changed.  I was liking Aladin at first.  Maybe I still do but I don't know what's going on with them.  They are very mismatched IMO.   I can't even think of any guy on that show who would look good with Laura.  LOL

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 

Evidently her purple friend is extremely satisfying! 

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@novamc1 wrote:

@HSB1204  I just looked her up. Her name is Michelle Collins and she's a comedian that's not funny lol.

image.png

@colliemom4   Yes, that was her name! I don't know who decided that she's a comedian. She's in no way funny and definitely not host material.

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@novamc1 wrote:

image.png

@colliemom4   Yes, that was her name! I don't know who decided that she's a comedian. She's in no way funny and definitely not host material.

@HSB1204  She probably declared herself a comedian. She tries too hard. Either you are a natural at being funny or you're not. Horrible host as well!

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Actually, I didn't like her either.  She was too big for  her chair as I remember and she talked so much, she didn't give anyone else a chance.  She kept interrupting them.  I think I like Shaun better, even though she acts so embarrassed at most of the stuff they say..... 

I do think Laura was a little much last night with all the sex talk.  For a woman her age, she acts like a sex-starved teenager..  LOL

I think these women need to do their homework on Middle Eastern culture.  Maybe then, they wouldn't be so eager to go there to meet their "soulmates".... The men can't help the way they are.  That's the way they were brought up.  They don't know any different.  They can't be changed.  I was liking Aladin at first.  Maybe I still do but I don't know what's going on with them.  They are very mismatched IMO.   I can't even think of any guy on that show who would look good with Laura.  LOL

@sophiamarie  My husband watched a little and said Laura's a nympho. He's clueless about the show really but he may not be far from wrong.

Honored Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

@sunshine 919 

Evidently her purple friend is extremely satisfying! 

@sunshine 919  Your comment made me laugh out loud. I'm sure she has a lot of that type of stuff. She certainly had no problem finding a big store that sells all of it. Nothing wrong with it but this woman doesn't need to talk about it so much. Especially at her age. I know she's not that old but she comes off as gross when she goes on with the sex talk.