Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I don't know if this has been mentioned before BUT did anyone notice how Deavon was dressed coming into the "tell all?"  Her boobs were hanging out of her dress and when on stage, they put some white lace in there to cover her up a little....

I think she is a beautiful girl but don't understand the dress she came in wearing.  JMO

@sophiamarie   I was wondering about that too. Who would want to be seen on TV like that?

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I don't know if this has been mentioned before BUT did anyone notice how Deavon was dressed coming into the "tell all?"  Her boobs were hanging out of her dress and when on stage, they put some white lace in there to cover her up a little....

I think she is a beautiful girl but don't understand the dress she came in wearing.  JMO

@sophiamarie   Yes I noticed that!  Can you imagine if it were Chantell wearing that dress?!  Deavon is rather small up top so not much was hanging out but if it were my daughter I would be mortified!!  It's so tacky looking and I agree that she's a beautuful girl!

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@sophiamarie   I was wondering about that too. Who would want to be seen on TV like that?

Why didn't I notice the lace?  LOL.  I know she was trying to fix herself though.  Luckily it wasn't Angela or Darcey because they'd have to cover the picture up with one of those screen things they use.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@sophiamarie  I noticed. I've seen many risque pics of her online. She likes to show off her bod. I find much of it distasteful. I think they do it go get noticed, get more modeling jobs maybe? In that world it would be considered a plus lol.

Valued Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@this is my nic wrote:

@sunshine 919 

Evidently her purple friend is extremely satisfying! 

I guess lol.  She talks about it enough.

I think Laura as a MOTHER to Liam is such an  embarrassment talking about her sex life and then to bring toys to help Aladin satisfy her on national television is crazy.Really feel sorry for Liam he sounded like his mother has made poor choices with men before.

Never knew what he saw in her but a green card and for her think she heard a lot of giggy  giggy  talk and it was going to be FANTASTIC  FOR THE COUGAR ,backfired Laura 

Respected Contributor

@Mimi NY wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@this is my nic wrote:

@sunshine 919 

Evidently her purple friend is extremely satisfying! 

I guess lol.  She talks about it enough.

I think Laura as a MOTHER to Liam is such an  embarrassment talking about her sex life and then to bring toys to help Aladin satisfy her on national television is crazy.Really feel sorry for Liam he sounded like his mother has made poor choices with men before.

Never knew what he saw in her but a green card and for her think she heard a lot of giggy  giggy  talk and it was going to be FANTASTIC  FOR THE COUGAR ,backfired Laura 

@Mimi NY   I agree. I would probably move out in the woods never to be seen again by anyone if Laura were my mom. Surely it must be embarrassing for Liam to see his mom on TV like that and what must his friends be thinking?

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I thought it was a completely dress she had on.

What I did notice, Tiffany was on stage in a blue floral dress, when they showed some of them watching backstage she was wearing a red dress and she showed up to the studio in something else?

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

Someone who's in it to be "found" as a model....Woman Wink

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Super Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

What I did notice, Tiffany was on stage in a blue floral dress, when they showed some of them watching backstage she was wearing a red dress and she showed up to the studio in something else?

I noticed that too, Tiffany was shown in 3 different dresses during the course of the part 1 Tell All!  

Honored Contributor

I can't believe Laura was trying to sell this outfit online a couple of months ago.

image.png