Super Contributor
I don't like Evelin at all she's just a gold digger smirking attitude she probably sold the engagement ring to buy tables and ch6for the bar, I hope Corey never goes back to her. What really got me she looked like she was smirking yet again when they showed the clip with his dad and mom talking about the bar, and the papers his dad passed away during filming. She doesn't care I really hope that his contract is finished with TLC after this and they can part ways.
Honored Contributor

I usually watch, but this show was so interesting that I fell asleep trying to watch it.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

evelin also, says she should keep the bar($$) if they break up. that's sounds fair!LOL gold digger, for sure. wake up corey. she kept looking down, so we couldn't see her smirk or smile, on the serious questions.

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 day tell all

[ Edited ]

No surprises here.  Evelyn is a work of art and why hasn't Corey  caught on.  His savings (50k) depleted, this relationship won't last long....the cash cow is broke.

Corey:  "Will you marry me?"

Evelyn:  After some silence, "uhhhhh....that's a big question".  Meaning....I really don't want to, but the gravy train comes to an end if I don't.

Honored Contributor

Corey is a nice guy but I don't think Evelin wants a nice guy. Of course she wants money, but she's obviously not into him. He should cut his losses and leave her. He may wake up one day.

I don't understand why Laura felt the need to discuss her sex life in such detail on a tv series unless it was specifically directed at intimacy issues etc. Of course she's a fool for thinking her marriage would would ever work out anyway, but she didn't make herself look very good IMO. I felt kind of sorry for her at the tell all but apparently she does not make the best decisions. I wonder if she lost her pension because she lost citizenship here?

Honored Contributor

This was my first time watching since I'm new to this whole fiasco.   That Evelin.....how entitled she acts, especially considering where she lives.  Her name should Evil and how can Corey not see it.  I don't think she's not cute to act so entitled.  And did I understand her to say that Corey needs to lose weight or do something about his body?  Girl, please......you bag of bones!  Corey could easily do better than her.

I must have missed something in the Laura and Aladlin mess.  She has to pay rent and can't go out?  Well, actually, I'm not surprised that he doesn't want her to do anything without his permission.  Why do any of these American women think that these men would be anything less than controlling and after their money?  Talk about dumb.

They are all immature and childlike.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Corey is a nice guy but I don't think Evelin wants a nice guy. Of course she wants money, but she's obviously not into him. He should cut his losses and leave her. He may wake up one day.

I don't understand why Laura felt the need to discuss her sex life in such detail on a tv series unless it was specifically directed at intimacy issues etc. Of course she's a fool for thinking her marriage would would ever work out anyway, but she didn't make herself look very good IMO. I felt kind of sorry for her at the tell all but apparently she does not make the best decisions. I wonder if she lost her pension because she lost citizenship here?

@colliemom4   sorry I fell asleep.....how did Laura lose her citizenship here?  Thx.

Honored Contributor

@Travone wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   sorry I fell asleep.....how did Laura lose her citizenship here?  Thx.

@Travone  I don't fully understand the situation but her ex-husband has been on social media the past few months and he's the one that revealed it. He claims that she's been working here illegally for a number of years and they were living off the money Liam received. She may call that her pension? He may have been on disability. He seems to suffer with something IMO. Autism perhaps? I know she was a nurses aide and working for a friend that owned some type of facility like an elder care center at one time.

Respected Contributor

Thank you @colliemom4 

Respected Contributor

I flipped over between commercials on DWTS, but intend to watch tonight.  I did see the part where Evelin told Corey to find someone else.  She is so mean.  He deserves so much better.