Honored Contributor

Anyone watching? of course its not on the west coast yet lol.  Anything exciting going on?

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Anyone watching? of course its not on the west coast yet lol.  Anything exciting going on?

@sunshine 919  It's been over here for a while. I thought it was rather boring though my daughter felt it was better than the last one. No one really says much except Corey and Laura.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@sunshine 919  It's been over here for a while. I thought it was rather boring though my daughter felt it was better than the last one. No one really says much except Corey and Laura.

Thanks Coliemom. Starting here nowSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I think part 2 will be better.  What more does Corey need to hear?  If he had been broke, he wouldn't be engaged now.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

I think part 2 will be better.  What more does Corey need to hear?  If he had been broke, he wouldn't be engaged now.

I cannot believe that Laura is still talking about her purple friend. 

Respected Contributor

I thought it was rather boring.  We DVR the show to FF through the commercials.  They were longer than the actual footage.  Then they come back and re-talk about what they said right before the commercial. 

I just wanted to smack that smirk off of Evelin's face.  Now that Corey said how much $ he has left, she'll cozy up to him to get the last of that.  JMO, but there's nothing I have good to say about her.

Honored Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

I thought it was rather boring.  We DVR the show to FF through the commercials.  They were longer than the actual footage.  Then they come back and re-talk about what they said right before the commercial. 

I just wanted to smack that smirk off of Evelin's face.  Now that Corey said how much $ he has left, she'll cozy up to him to get the last of that.  JMO, but there's nothing I have good to say about her.

I knew she was not nice, but good grief she says mean things.  Telling him basically that he can find someone else if he does not trust her!!!!!!  who does that.

Regular Contributor

"Lord, what fools these mortals be!"

Honored Contributor

@Katrinka23 wrote:

"Lord, what fools these mortals be!"

LOL

Respected Contributor

I thought it was boring. They could just do away with the Tell All. Why are they always doing a recap of the entire season and digging up every single argument the couples have ever had just so that they can argue about the same old things again? There's nothing dramatic about that. Why not ask the couples what they've been up to since filming ended and how things are going now? At least then we might hear something new.

It's no surprise that Evelin isn't into Corey at all. She just wants his money and nothing else. I do find it a little strange if he still hasn't learned the language, though. Living there and being around it all day long should have helped him learn.

I don't know why Laura is so surprised that Aladin has changed. He's from the Middle East and wants to control her. What doesn't she get?