Honored Contributor

Re: 90 day pillow talk tonight

@shaggygirl wrote:

Lauren has one track mind with Alexei.....the "it's time to have a baby". She's really pushing it. And it's obvious she's way ahead of him in being ready.

@shaggygirl  They both lack maturity. As he told her, something is missing in her life and that's why she wants to have a baby.

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

Lauren has one track mind with Alexei.....the "it's time to have a baby". She's really pushing it. And it's obvious she's way ahead of him in being ready.

Well, it's not like they're getting any younger and Alexei seems to think that they'll get pregnant the minute they try. I guess that's entirely possible but they could end up trying for a long time without any results. I don't know what his hesitation is because there are obviously plenty of other couples that had babies well before they qualified to become US citizens so I don't understand why they absolutely have to wait. I would also get sick of Lauren's constant baby talk, though.

Trusted Contributor

@HSB1204  ....Is it possible that he is still thinking about the Tourette's syndrome? Didnt they find out it is genetically passed down? or can be?

As for Pillow Talk.... I dont care much for David.... but I guess that is because I have seen him as a moocher.  

Respected Contributor

Y'all have me so confused. Smiley Surprised

I thought this was about Pillow Talk the movie. I started reading some of the newer responses and was wondering who on earth all these characters were.

I don't watch TLC and never heard of this show, LOL!

Respected Contributor

@game-on wrote:

@HSB1204  ....Is it possible that he is still thinking about the Tourette's syndrome? Didnt they find out it is genetically passed down? or can be?

As for Pillow Talk.... I dont care much for David.... but I guess that is because I have seen him as a moocher.  

@game-on  Yes, that's probably it. But since she keeps talking about babies he should just have the conversation with her and admit what's really going on. It's not like she's going to stop talking about it.

Esteemed Contributor

I've erased my recording but I think he said that in addition to wanting to get his citizenship first he also said there are things he'd like to do and places he'd like to travel to before they settled down with babies. It just doesn't seem right to keep pushing your partner into a corner about it when he's made it clear that yes he'd like like to have children but he's not quite ready. She's becoming a harpie on the subject. Well in any case he seems to have caved and they'll start trying in August or September or whenever it was he finally agreed to.

Esteemed Contributor

When Alexi's mother came from Israel for a visit and they told her that the Tourette's is genetic, the expression on her face said it all..... I felt bad for Loren (even though I am not fond of her) but this is not her fault and I'm sure she wishes she didn't have it.

Then, when they saw Loren get upset and run into the bedroom, they went after her to calm her down and "make nice"......  I don't get it.  What's the big deal?  If they are so against having a child who might have the syndrome, then adopt one FHS.  JMO but they are making such a big deal out of something they can't do anything about.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

When Alexi's mother came from Israel for a visit and they told her that the Tourette's is genetic, the expression on her face said it all..... I felt bad for Loren (even though I am not fond of her) but this is not her fault and I'm sure she wishes she didn't have it.

Then, when they saw Loren get upset and run into the bedroom, they went after her to calm her down and "make nice"......  I don't get it.  What's the big deal?  If they are so against having a child who might have the syndrome, then adopt one FHS.  JMO but they are making such a big deal out of something they can't do anything about.

@sophiamarie  Yes. There are many ways of doing things but I wonder if they're smart enough to figure that out? I just don't see them as being very bright lol.

Esteemed Contributor

@sophiamarie  Yes. There are many ways of doing things but I wonder if they're smart enough to figure that out? I just don't see them as being very bright lol.

@colliemom4   Yes - you're right.  I just thought about IVF too.  I think he is putting too much on Loren.  I also think he is too involved with his own family anyway and would rather they all live together in one state, city, house, whatever.    He is joined at the hip with the whole family.  His family is putting a lot of the blame on him and making it seem as though, everything is falling apart just because he up and left them.

His father and brother don't go fishing anymore???  LOL  What is that all about?  Oh, and friends (at the wedding in Israel) all made it clear that he left them without letting them know?  I mean - what is up with all that?  I thought all of that was very bizarre.  They scolded him in front of Loren and she couldn't even understand their language.  That was kind of rude IMO - and Alexi didn't even defend her.  He is a wimp I think...... JMO again.

Could be the language barrier with a lot of these couples are pulling them apart???  Oh well - more to come.

BBL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4   Yes - you're right.  I just thought about IVF too.  I think he is putting too much on Loren.  I also think he is too involved with his own family anyway and would rather they all live together in one state, city, house, whatever.    He is joined at the hip with the whole family.  His family is putting a lot of the blame on him and making it seem as though, everything is falling apart just because he up and left them.

His father and brother don't go fishing anymore???  LOL  What is that all about?  Oh, and friends (at the wedding in Israel) all made it clear that he left them without letting them know?  I mean - what is up with all that?  I thought all of that was very bizarre.  They scolded him in front of Loren and she couldn't even understand their language.  That was kind of rude IMO - and Alexi didn't even defend her.  He is a wimp I think...... JMO again.

Could be the language barrier with a lot of these couples are pulling them apart???  Oh well - more to come.

BBL

@sophiamarie  Yes the entire situation is strange. You can't help but wonder how much of it is staged, or if they are all just stuck on stupid. LOL! But I agree with all that you have said about him, his friends and family, and them having a child. I suspect they may experience a lot of problems in the future.