Honored Contributor

Re: 90 day pillow talk tonight

@lmt wrote:

My all time favorite Doris Day movie. I think I've worn out the DVD!!

I love seeing all those beautiful outfits she wore. And her NY apartment was so elegant!!

Related image

Pillow Talk: Doris Day and Rock Hudson

Image result for scenes from pillow talk

Pillow Talk: Doris Day

Related image

Related image

Image result for pillow talk movie

@lmt   The last photo makes me laugh,  that scene was great!

Honored Contributor

Annie's so funny. She said even though David is fat and broke he makes her happy. Another one that needs to get some weight off is Coltie. I don't like him. He seems spiteful. At least David doesn't seem mean.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Annie's so funny. She said even though David is fat and broke he makes her happy. Another one that needs to get some weight off is Coltie. I don't like him. He seems spiteful. At least David doesn't seem mean.

@colliemom4   Annie is the best, but I am liking David as well, too funny, I only watch it for them.

I think Larissa got off because Colt didn't pursue the charge.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   Annie is the best, but I am liking David as well, too funny, I only watch it for them.

I think Larissa got off because Colt didn't pursue the charge.

@mousiegirl  Annie is cute and funny. I also think the brothers are goofy yet funny. Don't care for the others. Annie and David genuinely seem to care for each other which is nice for a change!

Esteemed Contributor

I just read that Larissa has a new boyfriend... His name is Eric Nichols and is 27 y/o... I think she is 32.  He's cute and they like each other.  I don't know what he does, but he recently bought a 3 bedroom house in Vegas, so Larissa can't complain... LOL  She even likes his family.

Poor Coltie....

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I just read that Larissa has a new boyfriend... His name is Eric Nichols and is 27 y/o... I think she is 32.  He's cute and they like each other.  I don't know what he does, but he recently bought a 3 bedroom house in Vegas, so Larissa can't complain... LOL  She even likes his family.

Poor Coltie....

@sophiamarie  Several weeks ago I read that Coltie hired a trainer. Perhaps Eric sparked some jealousy there lol.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm really enjoying this show.  The brothers make me laugh and I really, really like Annie and David.  They crack me up and are so cute together.  I agree with everyone else that it's nice to see a couple who genuinely seem to care about each other.  And I also like the way David explains things to her.

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Poor Coltie....

@sophiamarie  There must be something very wrong with this guy if he likes Larissa. I somehow doubt that she only acted like a complete psycho when she was with Colt.

Respected Contributor

Next week seems Larissa says to Colt I want money money money. Read somewhere (probably rumor) she didn't flush the ring heard it was on ebay. Who knows the truth. Some channel interviewed Larissa's new b/f he said he didn't watch the show, well sit down & let him see the show. Get out fast. Her goal is money, even Colt's cousin figured that out fast. Nicole (no money) making vacation plans but somehow he can't get into these countries, something is going on there. Next week Chantel drives Pedro to airport back to Demonican Republic starting new business, she still has no idea what business, I think I would ask what business since they are married and hardly have money. I want to know what business & how much it will cost plus can we make a profit. What is the business? Can't wait for the new 90day fiance coming up we still can't figure out this mess with the ones now.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lauren has one track mind with Alexei.....the "it's time to have a baby". She's really pushing it. And it's obvious she's way ahead of him in being ready.