Respected Contributor

Re: 90 day pillow talk tonight

@sophiamarie wrote:

@sophiamarie  Yes. There are many ways of doing things but I wonder if they're smart enough to figure that out? I just don't see them as being very bright lol.

@colliemom4   Yes - you're right.  I just thought about IVF too.  I think he is putting too much on Loren.  I also think he is too involved with his own family anyway and would rather they all live together in one state, city, house, whatever.    He is joined at the hip with the whole family.  His family is putting a lot of the blame on him and making it seem as though, everything is falling apart just because he up and left them.

His father and brother don't go fishing anymore???  LOL  What is that all about?  Oh, and friends (at the wedding in Israel) all made it clear that he left them without letting them know?  I mean - what is up with all that?  I thought all of that was very bizarre.  They scolded him in front of Loren and she couldn't even understand their language.  That was kind of rude IMO - and Alexi didn't even defend her.  He is a wimp I think...... JMO again.

Could be the language barrier with a lot of these couples are pulling them apart???  Oh well - more to come.

BBL

@sophiamarie  Yes, I thought it was weird when his family acted as if life ended when he moved to the US. Remember how he wanted to bring them to the US? Why is that even necessary? Children grow up and move away. Sure, most don't move to the other side of the world but I certainly wouldn't want to drag my family with me everywhere I go.