Respected Contributor

90 day finice new thread spoikers

Nicole is something heard b/f lost jobs cus she wants to talk to him but he Morocco guy seems she sends him money here & there.Hundreds of dollars here & there. Elven the 18yrs old with this wedding is unbelievable with her demands. Texas girl with the young guy will not work out, he seems to side with the daughter not good. These people seem to think they can get jobs so fast. Add the girl that lives with b/f in Az. wants to be a model. Thiis guy has no money.

Trusted Contributor

Re: 90 day finice new thread spoikers

@sissel....Azan says that Nicole caused him to lose his job and that is why he needed the money!!  What a load of bunk!  Everyone thinks the problem is Nicole.... I think they both have problems.  I wouldn't eat that food either.  I think that Azan is trying to convert Nicole to his version of healthy living.... but I dont think his motives are very pure.  I think they are more for his benefit than for hers.

As for Evelyn and her wedding.... I have seen women of all ages plan a special day with little to no imput from the groom.... it seems strange that David? (I think that is his name) would come here and then expect her to dance to his demands.... if she has been doing the planning all along then she should continue.... why make her out to be the bad person?  I do believe a lot of this is scripted, tho.

As to Molly and Luis.... he absolutely is inappropriate with Molly's teen age daughter!  However, he is a teenager himself... or acts like one in many ways!!  The daughter asks him to wait for a little while to propose... he acts like he heard nothing!  It is all about Luis!  

The guy in Mesa AZ is pushing Aika to be a model.... I thought he had a vascetomy?  She wants to have children.  That ought to be interesting when he tells her... I could be wrong... but he is still being a bully about the modeling.  

Then there is the guy who is in Thailand, wanting to bring home the young girl.... she doesnt like him drinking.  I am wondering if he has a drinking problem?  He is broke and has been married several times.  Recipe for disaster?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What is a finice?  

@sissel

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

What is a finice?  

@sissel

@Tinkrbl44-----a "finice" and "spoikers" are commonly referred to as 

TYPOS. I am pretty certain that most posters have figured out "90 Day

Fiance....New Thread Spoilers"

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Danky wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

What is a finice?  

@sissel

@Tinkrbl44-----a "finice" and "spoikers" are commonly referred to as 

TYPOS. I am pretty certain that most posters have figured out "90 Day

Fiance....New Thread Spoilers"

@Danky

Thank you for the clarification.  I've never heard of that show, so I really had no idea what that was supposed to mean.  (I'm pretty sure you've never heard of every single show that ever was, either.)  Have a nice day,