Honored Contributor

Re: 90 day fiance: Self-quarantined - Who is watching?

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I watched some of Quarantined last night.  Lot of people I'm not familiar with.  Unfortunately, I am familiar with the nail tech guy who was cat fished (name slipped out of my head, duh).  He's back and lying again.  I don't believe for a second that girl he showed is interested in him.  That virtual date I about as much of a date he will get, lol.

I must say TLC can really find accomplished liars.

Caesar...that's his name.  Caesar, Yolanda and David need a group psychiatric session.

I keep saying after these people leave this show they need to head on over to Dr. Phil.  He could do a weeks worth of shows lol

Im watching now, still reruns from last week.  It is interesting that some of these I had totally forgotten about lol

I thought both of tonight's shows were rather boring. I had forgotten about many of them too. I wonder why Jesse gets to be on so many of these shows. I can't stand Evelin but Corey just won't wake up so he deserves what he gets from her.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I watched some of Quarantined last night.  Lot of people I'm not familiar with.  Unfortunately, I am familiar with the nail tech guy who was cat fished (name slipped out of my head, duh).  He's back and lying again.  I don't believe for a second that girl he showed is interested in him.  That virtual date I about as much of a date he will get, lol.

I must say TLC can really find accomplished liars.

Caesar...that's his name.  Caesar, Yolanda and David need a group psychiatric session.

I keep saying after these people leave this show they need to head on over to Dr. Phil.  He could do a weeks worth of shows lol

Im watching now, still reruns from last week.  It is interesting that some of these I had totally forgotten about lol

I thought both of tonight's shows were rather boring. I had forgotten about many of them too. I wonder why Jesse gets to be on so many of these shows. I can't stand Evelin but Corey just won't wake up so he deserves what he gets from her.

I have to agree with you  both are boring.  I just turned away from Chantel's family.  I keep switching to other shows lol.  Now Mike and Juliana boring too.

Honored Contributor

E05 - OAD 5/11/20

First, I have never even seen the gentleman in the last segmet.   I think I hit the 90df show in about S02, though.

Paola & (forgot his name) - Well, she sure still is the nag.   I guess he likes it.    To be superficial for a moment, however, I cannot stand that 'shaved around the sides and back with only hair on the top of the head' haircut.  Reminds me of nazis and looks stupid.   They did it to the kid, too.   I guess every generation has some weird hair thing or something, hehe, but this one grates on me more than most.

Chantel & Fam - No.    Way too annoying.

Ben & Akyini - I like them and it's a shame that she has almost gotten there (one interview left) and now nothing can happen for them, probably, for a long time.   

Juliana & Michael - Seems like a great family.   I'm glad it's not like him wanting to move the others in and her being against it - or something that would cause a lot of dissention over time.   They all seem very bonded.  While it's a shame that Michael is the one who needs to help everybody else out, I'm glad that he does so in a caring way and he has the means.  Juliana's family is struggling and he helps them, too.   Nothing bad here for any of them.  

Esteemed Contributor

@novamc1    Hi - I would stil love to know how those pics disappeared.  When we take pics on our phones and "send" them to others, how can they delete them from OUR phone too???  WE can delete them from our phones, but THEY can't....  Am I wrong?