Honored Contributor

Re: 90 day fiance: Self-quarantined - Who is watching?

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

That looks like a younger picture of Darcy before she had her lips and cheeks redone.  She's slimmer, too.

@Mmsfoxxie  Yes she does look younger. By the way....if you look at the right side of her face it looks like she has a lump in her jaw. She must be playing with photoshop lol. Why pose with a purse in front of yourself too? Oh well, we are talking about Darcey here lol.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 , yes, I see it now.  If she's going to be on future shows, what is the point of a fake picture.  The woman is stuck on herself.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@colliemom4 , yes, I see it now.  If she's going to be on future shows, what is the point of a fake picture.  The woman is stuck on herself.

@Mmsfoxxie  She acts like a young teen instead of a woman her age. Her daughters seem to act more maturely than she does.

Respected Contributor

I watched it last night.  I mainly wanted to see Darcy and her sister acting all crazy.  It was midly amusing. Caesar is such a liar with his fake Ukraine trip story. I find it amusing now he is just writing his own script LOL.  I have only seen a few episodes of this show  and it's very hit or miss.  The one with Courtney and that strange German man was boring and super creepy.  The one with David an Annie was pretty boring as well.  I expected more from these people!  Elizabeth and Andrei were entertaining.  I guess some of these people need more help from the producers than others to be interesting.  It is amazing to me to see how different the couples act IRL vs how they were portrayed on the show.  Amazing what some editing can do to shape your view of people.  Or, they were just acting.  Who knows!

Esteemed Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I watched it last night.  I mainly wanted to see Darcy and her sister acting all crazy.  It was midly amusing. Caesar is such a liar with his fake Ukraine trip story. I find it amusing now he is just writing his own script LOL.  I have only seen a few episodes of this show  and it's very hit or miss.  The one with Courtney and that strange German man was boring and super creepy.  The one with David an Annie was pretty boring as well.  I expected more from these people!  Elizabeth and Andrei were entertaining.  I guess some of these people need more help from the producers than others to be interesting.  It is amazing to me to see how different the couples act IRL vs how they were portrayed on the show. Amazing what some editing can do to shape your view of people.  Or, they were just acting. Who knows!

@Grouchomarx   Only the shadow knows.........

Valued Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie  Yes she does look younger. By the way....if you look at the right side of her face it looks like she has a lump in her jaw. She must be playing with photoshop lol. Why pose with a purse in front of yourself too? Oh well, we are talking about Darcey here lol.

@colliemom4 I was about to say that camera angle makes it look like she's got the mumps or was hit in the jaw.

As far as the purse, I wonder if that's a picture of when they had their "fashion" line, purse, shoes, outfit, etc.

Honored Contributor

I saw it online, not sure where because I'm on many sites, but Darcey and Stacy's home is for sale. It was like $ 687,000. It's in Connecticut and a very pretty home. I only saw the outside.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched some of Quarantined last night.  Lot of people I'm not familiar with.  Unfortunately, I am familiar with the nail tech guy who was cat fished (name slipped out of my head, duh).  He's back and lying again.  I don't believe for a second that girl he showed is interested in him.  That virtual date is about as much of a date he will get, lol.

I must say TLC can really find accomplished liars.

Caesar...that's his name.  Caesar, Yolanda and David need a group psychiatric session.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I watched some of Quarantined last night.  Lot of people I'm not familiar with.  Unfortunately, I am familiar with the nail tech guy who was cat fished (name slipped out of my head, duh).  He's back and lying again.  I don't believe for a second that girl he showed is interested in him.  That virtual date I about as much of a date he will get, lol.

Caesar...that's his name.  Caesar, Yolanda and David need a group psychiatric session.

I keep saying after these people leave this show they need to head on over to Dr. Phil.  He could do a weeks worth of shows lol

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I watched some of Quarantined last night.  Lot of people I'm not familiar with.  Unfortunately, I am familiar with the nail tech guy who was cat fished (name slipped out of my head, duh).  He's back and lying again.  I don't believe for a second that girl he showed is interested in him.  That virtual date I about as much of a date he will get, lol.

I keep saying after these people leave this show they need to head on over to Dr. Phil.  He could do a weeks worth of shows lol

Im watching now, still reruns from last week.  It is interesting that some of these I had totally forgotten about lol