Honored Contributor

Re: 90 day fiance: Self-quarantined - Who is watching?

I thought it was boring, I'm not sure I'm going to watch it again.

Regular Contributor

What ever happened with Jenny and Sumit? I lost track of how many trips she took to India thinking he was going to marry her and all the while he was already married! Didn't they meet when he called her to scam her? What the?

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

From what it seemed, I thought Andrrrrrrei was going to be verbally abusive toward Elizabeth.  I was glad to see him soften up a bit.  Thought it was going to be 10 minutes of him just ripping into her for spending money.  His camera-in-the-shower scene was amusing.  Baby Eleanor is a doll.  They live in the same area as me so I've had my eyes peeled when I'm out in the hopes of seeing them.  It's bound to happen :-)

His voice is probably making him seem for menacing.  He is still thinking her dad should help them.  He mentioned that last night in one of his rants.  Also is he still not working?

Honored Contributor

@felixmom wrote:

What ever happened with Jenny and Sumit? I lost track of how many trips she took to India thinking he was going to marry her and all the while he was already married! Didn't they meet when he called her to scam her? What the?

They are coming on the new season of 90 Day.

Honored Contributor

Anyone watching this week? Darcey certainly uses a lot of beauty products! She acts like she's so hyper too.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Anyone watching this week? Darcey certainly uses a lot of beauty products! She acts like she's so hyper too.

I can't believe she managed to get on this show too.  She must be laughing all the way to the bank lol.  I'm sure TLC pays for these trips.  She doesn't have time to work another job lol.  She is so high maintenance 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I can't believe she managed to get on this show too.  She must be laughing all the way to the bank lol.  I'm sure TLC pays for these trips.  She doesn't have time to work another job lol.  She is so high maintenance 

@sunshine 919  I wish they'd get rid of her. Did you see Caesar's feet?! Yikes!

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

It's not on west coast yet, but I will look forward to seeing them lol.  I can't believe he is back?

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

It's not on west coast yet, but I will look forward to seeing them lol.  I can't believe he is back?

@sunshine 919  He is another one they need to get rid of! I hope he's not brought back for future shows. Jesse is on the one I'm watching now. It drives me crazy that they don't get rid of these people.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919  He is another one they need to get rid of! I hope he's not brought back for future shows. Jesse is on the one I'm watching now. It drives me crazy that they don't get rid of these people.

I know, Jesse really???? why??? maybe he has fans lol