Esteemed Contributor

90 day diaries - Ukraine - anyone watching?

[ Edited ]

This is really interesting! It is focusing on 90-day people with ties to Ukraine. It is interesting to hear their personal stories. It brings this horrific nightmare into personal terms for the rest of us to hear. It unbelievably tragic however you look at what is going on there!

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 day diaries - Ukraine - anyone watching?

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

This is really interesting! It is focusing on 90-day people with ties to Ukraine. It is interesting to hear their personal stories. It brings this horrific nightmare into personal terms for the rest of us to hear. It unbelievably tragic however you look at what is going on there!

I just turned to it and Natalie is on talking to her mom.  Wow it is hard to imagine what is happening there, it is 2022 and it is unbelievable.  Thank God for Poland.  They have taken so many people in.  Natalie's mom is with Natalie's friend in Poland.  Just sad, no other words.

Honored Contributor

Re: 90 day diaries - Ukraine - anyone watching?

What did you think about the guy in Vegas omg, I am sure having him on was just a filler for the show.  Did anyone believe for a minute that he was going to join the fight in Ukraine I can't believe he was on this particular show.  He is the guy who said he had a relationship with "Lana"  They are not together no surprise.

What about the people who are choosing to stay in Ukraine?  The one girl who was trying to get to market and it was so scary, absolutely no one on the streets and so quiet.  She finally felt uneasy and went back to her apartment.  As of end of the show she is still there.  Wow they seem to have so much hope that this will end soon.  She still had electricty which was amazing.  How sad she is just there waiting.  There was another woman who is pregnant and did not want to leave her husband, however at the end she did ask her friend in Vegas (the guy who said he wanted to fight) for help to get out which he had offered to do.  I believe she is still there.